Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

I can't believe my son and I both came in 1st. He is an android player who ended with 7726 points (he didn't even get the Clownfish). I did use boosts to get the Clownfish and because I was lucky enough to breed Gold and Infinity during the LB. I kept thinking someone in my group would boost at the last minute, but I ended up winning with 14,746. I guess I'll enjoy the moment since next time I'm sure I'll be bumped back into a group with crazy points!

Well I received 15,000 food and coins for being in 11th place with 9,469 points. But what's hilarious to me, is that the player behind me decided to boost 15 minutes before the event ended, only to STILL remain in 12th place( lol.... What a waste of gold). There's noo way he could have reached 1st,(28,657,or 2nd 16,013), when 2 of his 3 nests were empty.....So what was the point of boosting...SMH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Well I received 15,000 food and coins for being in 11th place with 9,469 points. But what's hilarious to me, is that the player behind me decided to boost 15 minutes before the event ended, only to STILL remain in 12th place( lol.... What a waste of gold). There's noo way he could have reached 1st,(28,657,or 2nd 16,013), when 2 of his 3 nests were empty.....So what was the point of boosting...SMH
    I assume it was to secure 12th place and 15000 apples

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Probably the player was a bit short on a milestone which they really wanted to get.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	31652

2nd place, not bad!

Rhino Keeper
    I am disgusted by this event and the premise that the person that"wins" is the one who spends the most gold. To me, this is tantamount to *****ing, but I guess s8 is happy with that even though they know that 90% are unhappy with it. The game has reached an ugly impasse in my opinion

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I am disgusted by this event and the premise that the person that"wins" is the one who spends the most gold. To me, this is tantamount to *****ing, but I guess s8 is happy with that even though they know that 90% are unhappy with it. The game has reached an ugly impasse in my opinion
    I have 19k points - 1st space.
    used 50 gold for boost.
    but I used 1000k food (and 400k foods in artic isle)

But in fact, I dont like any leaderboard event. I win, so it means other people lose.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I was hanging onto 6th place the last several days only to have the person right behind me boost themselves to 3rd at the last second. Thanks "Enchanted". I'm so happy to have been bumped out of at least getting decent food AND some maps. I'll try not to spend my coins all at once. Hahaha. It's even worse for whoever was in 3rd. Ugh!! I did make it to Clownfish though which was my personal goal without boosting. I only sped up breeding but not more than two or three gold at once. I'm only level 143 and I was up against players at level 170 plus who boosted so I guess it ended up ok. I still think the final dragon should be attainable by all. He was a pretty one this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2nd! So happy it's a rainbow dragon! This might be the only time I win, usually I have some big spenders & it is impossible but I was able to make it to the top this time. I really wanted to see what the trophy looked like & it's a tiny little thing lol. I do wish the third place could also win a dragon, I mean don't third place get a medal even in the olympics? What happened to a bronze trophy? Just 2 dragons? Anyway, this game really brings out the pettiness, I don't need stupid remarks on my wall cuz you mad I won. Sorry/not sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simbalot View Post
    I can't believe my son and I both came in 1st. He is an android player who ended with 7726 points (he didn't even get the Clownfish). I did use boosts to get the Clownfish and because I was lucky enough to breed Gold and Infinity during the LB. I kept thinking someone in my group would boost at the last minute, but I ended up winning with 14,746. I guess I'll enjoy the moment since next time I'm sure I'll be bumped back into a group with crazy points!
    I did the same as you, but it was 2 angels for me. I didn't spend money at all and got 2nd place, which shocked me, lol. I only boosted when I did to get Nemo, heehee. I have GPD...and waited out getting 7 gold and used the cheap boosts.