Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Executive Chef
    Finished third and got the food....very happy with that. Food is more important to me than dragons at this point. Also my guess is that higher ranked players move into harder pools each time, so if that's the case, I don't see that winning is worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Oh my lawd, i don't believe it. I boosted a couple of times during the event because i got a couple of angel dragons, and wanted to find nemo, lol. Umm, I got second place. After I got nemo, I didn't even look at it again...
    Congrats, that's awesome!

Farm Supplier
    Final results for our team: The top 2 were at almost 75,000 points, third was over 58,000 points. The fourth over 16,000 points and the rest of us were all about the same within 2000 points of each other between 6000 and 8000 points. Love the dragons get rid of the leader board or next time many of us won't be playing; love the idea but it was a Storm8 glitch that started The spiral and it wasn't worth it to most people to play it. Just saying

Farm Supplier
    And as far as super rare dragons that we were supposed be able to breed, every time that free boost comes, we got none of them. We have been trying for Some of these since the beginning many years ago when this first started. We have spent more money and gold then we should have. What happened to having games that everyone pays a little or even a set fee and everyone enjoys it rather than humongous spending over something that isn't even tangible.

New Resident
    Has anyone ever had their final results change from the one that's showing up now?? I don't get why we need to check back for final results when the timer has finished?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The player in my group who was in first from the very first second of the event was knocked down to 2nd place out of nowhere in the final seconds of the event.
    Are you in my group? At least the second place player still gets the dragon. I doubt they care that much about the different trophy.

I guess the strategy is, either get far enough ahead at the beginning that no one can catch you, or wait until the last hour.

I ended up in 4th. I really need the food I won.

Executive Chef
    I slept though the glitch, lol. Didn't know about it till like 3 or so hours after they fixed it. Thanks moonchild, I really did not expect to win anything except some more food. I'm gonna miss the food, but a new dragon is great too, lol! I bet the next one and probably the ones after that that I won't get near it. I play for milestones, and this one I was skeptical that I'd even be able to reach the milestones. the extra days plus feeding dragons (which I do when there's no tales anyways) did make up the difference.

New Resident
    I don't think I managed to breed many (if any more like it...) super rare dragons with the free boost! It honestly made me think it was completely pointless.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to Niire & all the winners.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I didn't get any good results from the last two or three free boosted breeding weekends before this one but this time I got Tie Dye and Charisma. Very happy about those two!