Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Nightclub Owner
    I was done with this event ever since the start lol

Nobody's boosting in my group, so I'm off to lunch and when it's done, I'll get my coins lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I finally passed the 8500 mark with 3h11m left on the clock. Yay! Got my Clownfish!
    Total gold spent for boosting and speeding 45. Total palm trees collected 12.

I am happy because I got 3 new Artic dragons during the boosted breeding weekend. Of course I only play there during LB event. Shall visit more often now esp. during next boosted breeding weekend.

And whoa, three players on my LB are using the 2x boost now. I am currently at 6th place but pretty sure I'd be kicked down to 7th/8th. The player at 7th now is one of those using the boost and our points are close. Anyhow, not spending anymore gold since I got all the milestones alrdy. In fact, I had spent more gold than expected due to slight miscalculations.

Now I can go to sleep...

Edit: can't sleep. My LB is on fire now, 1st at 11494, 2nd at 11099 (boost on), 3rd 11035 (boost on)
    I would feel bad for first because his points have not moved for many hours now. Either he's sleeping or he thought he is way ahead of everyone that he is safe and secure. Earlier 2nd and 3rd were only at around 9xxx.
    Last edited by ahomeforme; 06-14-16 at 09:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm in doubt.. Currently placed 4th, with 9155 points, first has 14.015, second and third 11.606. Only nr 1 has a x2 boost on.

I have a 24-hour evolution ready, a 15- hour rare egg ready, a 44-hour ultra-rare egg ready, a 9 hour rare egg ready, and 2 breeding dens ready. Plus 2 nests + evolution + breeding on Arctic. Plus 1 spin of the wheel.

Plus, I have some gold for a boost.

Plus I have almost 3.000.000 food, and more than enough dragons to spend it on...

What shall I do?? What shall I do??? Please help!!

I really hate this event, because using my food doesn't guarantee finishing first or second, and more important, it means that on of the others won't get the dragon they worked for so hard!

And I don't want S8 think they can make money through such events...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 06-14-16 at 09:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm in doubt.. Currently placed 4th, with 9155 points, first has 14.015, second and third 11.606. Only nr 1 has a x2 boost on.

I have a 24-hour evolution ready, a 15- hour rare egg ready, a 44-hour ultra-rare egg ready, a 9 hour rare egg ready, and 2 breeding dens ready. Plus 2 nests + evolution + breeding on Arctic. Plus 1 spin of the wheel.

Plus I have almost 3.000.000 food, and more than enough dragons to spend it on...

I really hate this event, because using my food doesn't guarantee finishing first or second, and more important, it means that on of the others won't get the dragon they worked for so hard!

I am in the similar boat. I have been in 1st position without any gold, but now 2nd and 3rd used boost to past me. I have gold and have 1.2 million food saved(down from 1.6 to feed some this week). I an not sure whether I want to spend gold for this event but I am so close.. Ugh...

Rhino Keeper

Can't help you there. Do you really really want the prize dragon? If so, go for it. But like you mentioned yourself, it's a no guarantee even after those food and gold spent. As for me, I never wanted the prize dragon from the start. Not the type that I like, moves kinda awkwardly at epic. Now if it were the Fairy dragon type, I might splurge my gold on it.

Executive Chef
    I did it, am nr 2 now, but the rest is awake too...

I am shaking, litteraly shaking hands... I hate these gambling games...

Atleast I spent my food on usefull things... Almost spent 1.000.000 food... Always knew hoarding will be good for something eventuually. Now, for the first time in ages, I have a mile long waiting line for the evolution chamber (I never feed or evolve past lvl 7 anymore).
    Last edited by Anaboe; 06-14-16 at 09:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did it, am nr 2 now, but the rest is awake too...

I am shaking, litteraly shaking hands... I hate these gambling games...

Atleast I spent my food on usefull things... Almost spent 1.000.000 food...
    I am actually shaking along with you. My LB is fierce. Now first 3 have boost on. Number 1 was not even the first 3 I mentioned earlier. Someone I don't pay attention to suddenly just shot herself to first position with 12906 points! (Edit to add: she is now at 13346! Right after I finished typing here)

Farm Supplier
    I used up all my food. I'd said I wouldn't so I put it off until after my boost ended. Oh well.

I only fed dragons that I planned to feed anyway.

Just hit 8555 with 20 minutes to go and I didn't have to use any gold. Not even tempted to do so because I'm currently #6 and #1 has 19,031 points and #2 is at 10,260.

Executive Chef
    The battle for second place has truly started now on my board.