Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Kintsugi Dragon - New Gold Dragon!

Fashion Designer
    I decided to get my first fold dragon on this sale. It was tough for me saving gold for so long to watch 800 disappear but I knew it would be a good investment i decided to keep playing for at least 5 months more lol. That birthday leaderboard exhausted me. With no reward. Anyhow, can someone explain how it works. I've got it to level 10 and in two days I collect 2 gold once and 1 gold this morning after 8 hours overnight. Are u only supposed to collect it once a day to maximize or can u collectnthroughout the day with the same result. I read a post here with someone saying twice a day or 24.2 hours ect. That's just too much planning. Is it different if u just collect as it comes. I thought this would bring 5 gold a day if not, I want a refund.

Farm Supplier
    If you only have a single dragon, best it to collect each 24h. Just set alarm on your phone. But be careful, if you collect 1 min early, you only get 4!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    If you only have a single dragon, best it to collect each 24h. Just set alarm on your phone. But be careful, if you collect 1 min early, you only get 4!
    So if I collect throughout the day I only get 4.
    Why in the heck was this thread filed. All the nonsense thread that stay over there on the discussions page and this one gets filed. I had to search for it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    What if u collect 2 hours late? Then u only get 4 the next day. That is ridiculous.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213