Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kintsugi Dragon - New Gold Dragon!

Executive Chef
    I get the five per day. I just have collection synched for the time I go to bed. Every now and then I have to pull the time forward again and so get four on that day, but getting the full five isn't a problem. Yes, I have an alarm set on my iPad to remind me.

Nightclub Owner
    Waiting it to evolve to LV4
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kialya View Post
    Does anyone know when the treasure habitats were capped at 6? Never noticed that before.
    Cap limit was raised to 6 when they released the previous gold dragon (North Star) after it was pointed out that there were now 11 gold dragons and only 5 habitats. So now we are at 6 habitats and 12 dragons. It's just another way to make you log into the game as often as possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I get the five per day. I just have collection synched for the time I go to bed. Every now and then I have to pull the time forward again and so get four on that day, but getting the full five isn't a problem. Yes, I have an alarm set on my iPad to remind me.
    You are more disciplined than I am. Some mornings I get 4 and other mornings I get 5. That's life without an alarm clock.

Banned
    Well I was waiting for 30% off gold sale it came today I was a little over 1600 gold after the 35$ purchase I was torn between the leaderboards or this new gold dragon. A dragon that will cost A lot of money and not produce gold or a dragon on sale that produces gold. I choose the gold dragon. I hope they release another gold perducing dragon soon like they did after cyber Monday with the northstar dragon sitting with 811 gold waiting for the next gold dragon to be put on sale.

Farm Supplier
    Hello again !

I keep reading this thread and have some questions :
    1) Is it so difficult to get the 5 gold per day ? Don't we just have to wait 1 minute after 24 hours ? Exemple I move the dragon just to have the reset time at 11:00 PM, the next day if I collect the next day at 11:01 PM I should get the 5 golds right ?

2) I don't understand why some people don't level the dragon to level 10 ? Why could it be better to keep them at level 7 ?
    I did read something like that in the thread and I didn't get it at all !

Thank you !

Nightclub Owner
    I think the issue/confusion/trouble with collecting is more for people who have 2 gold producing dragons in one habitat. Each dragon at level 10 can produce 5 gold per day for a total of 10 but the habitat can only hold 5 gold maximum.

As for why some people leave their GPD (copyright! lol) at level 7 instead of taking it to level 10 is beyond my comprehension
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You are more disciplined than I am. Some mornings I get 4 and other mornings I get 5. That's life without an alarm clock.
    Alarm clocks are so, so old school, Roguebee. Just ask Siri. Apple controls the world......and dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Hello again !

I keep reading this thread and have some questions :
    1) Is it so difficult to get the 5 gold per day ? Don't we just have to wait 1 minute after 24 hours ? Exemple I move the dragon just to have the reset time at 11:00 PM, the next day if I collect the next day at 11:01 PM I should get the 5 golds right ?

2) I don't understand why some people don't level the dragon to level 10 ? Why could it be better to keep them at level 7 ?
    I did read something like that in the thread and I didn't get it at all !

Thank you !
    There is a link in this post to a thread devoted to collection timings/methods. In case you missed it. It might provide clarity around collections. As for the level 7 thing, I have no idea. Some of mine are still on 7 merely because I fed others and keep getting side tracked. It may be some feel the extra food required to 10 isn't justified for the one gold extra, but in the long term it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    There is a link in this post to a thread devoted to collection timings/methods. In case you missed it. It might provide clarity around collections. As for the level 7 thing, I have no idea. Some of mine are still on 7 merely because I fed others and keep getting side tracked. It may be some feel the extra food required to 10 isn't justified for the one gold extra, but in the long term it is.
    I can definitely justify the food. As soon as I purchase a GPD (copyright) it becomes my priority to feed it before any other dragon and evolve it to level 10 as soon as possible. Mine is evolving to level 7 right now.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast