Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Beehive boost

Rhino Keeper

Missing Beehive boost

I thought at the beginning of the event there was a note about keeping items as decorations after the event. I purchased the beehive collection boost and it's not available to me as deco. Since most event items can usually be used as decor after the event, it seems a little misleading if the pop up was referring to the usual event items and not the ones that aren't usually available. I can see now that the tree is available for purchase, so I'm confused.

Grand Emperor
    Are you referring to the last picture in Post 1 of this thread? Can you check your cellar? Or is it possible that you had bought it after May 28? Did you remember when you bought your beehive boost? If you aren't sure when you bought it, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent can assist you further. Btw the Bee Tree wasn't an intended item for sale; we got it via request.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    I thought at the beginning of the event there was a note about keeping items as decorations after the event. I purchased the beehive collection boost and it's not available to me as deco. Since most event items can usually be used as decor after the event, it seems a little misleading if the pop up was referring to the usual event items and not the ones that aren't usually available. I can see now that the tree is available for purchase, so I'm confused.
    Me too, only reason I bought it. So where is it now?
    Have a Luvly Day!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Me too, only reason I bought it. So where is it now?
    Hmmmm strange. Did you guys buy it before May 28? If so please let me know so I can help you to check. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Just went to my game for the first time today. The bees are gone and so is the hive I bought to boost that we were to have after the event. Went to my cellar but no hive! Bought the tree and wanted the hive! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmmm strange. Did you guys buy it before May 28? If so please let me know so I can help you to check. Thank you.
    Definately before the 28th, bought it early when I saw that we could keep them after event.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    I know I bought my hive boost while the event was still live! We want our hive, please!

Rhino Keeper
    bought mine day it was released
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    I too bought the beehive collection boosts to keep as decorations afterwards but they have disappeared. I bought them the first day they were available. They are not in my cellar.

Has anyone been able to find them?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember the exact date, but it had to have been before the 28th because it was within the first couple of days of the event. I'm just glad others bought it, too, and that it wasn't my imagination, because I was looking forward to adding to my little beehive corner. I did check my inventory again tonight and it hasn't shown up there yet.

Thanks for checking on that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast