Thread: Unsuccessful Limited Time Sales

Executive Chef

Unsuccessful Limited Time Sales

I just saw the thread re the limited sale yesterday with the gold mine and jewel cart etc

So not too sure what the thinking is behind putting something up for such a short period?!?
    Not to mention the real money expense that comes with?!?!?

I wasn't even aware these items were for sale! I play daily and am regularly on the forum
    How are you making any sales if players don't know about it??

The same thing happened and I missed the sale of the Traveling Bards when it appeared in the market briefly a couple months back!! This is an item I originally spent real money to get when it was in the Barons Tent and I never got the chance

I doubt these short term releases does anything to drive any substantial sales
    Release things AT LEAST for a month with a resonable price tag (ie not in excess of $20) and you would see sales go through the roof!
    You would see a lot of players that never put real money into the game spending!

Come on Storm8 marketing , get your heads in the game with your consumer base and out of marketing tactics textbooks

Rhino Keeper
    I only was lucky to buy previous tent prizes in market only when my nbr told me to!)))
    And I agree, please give us an affordable gem prices to be able to get the new featured items in market.

Executive Chef
    What sale? I didn't get a pop up or anything...
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    What sale? I didn't get a pop up or anything...
    I know right!

This one...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....rt-Golden-Mine