Thread: Pancakes with Pierre

Rhino Keeper

Angry Pancakes with Pierre

I've completed step 1 in pancakes. My other goals have shown up--Pancakes with Paris and Parisian Please.

But I am unable to cook either on my commercial range or chateau stove. Neither recipe is showing up to allow me to cook it. It's in the cookbook, however if I click on that it directs me to the correct stove, but it still won't let me cook them! The cost says zero and time says zero! This must be a glitch because I've seen them cooked in other restaurants! What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    I've completed step 1 in pancakes. My other goals have shown up--Pancakes with Paris and Parisian Please.

But I am unable to cook either on my commercial range or chateau stove. Neither recipe is showing up to allow me to cook it. It's in the cookbook, however if I click on that it directs me to the correct stove, but it still won't let me cook them! The cost says zero and time says zero! This must be a glitch because I've seen them cooked in other restaurants! What am I doing wrong?
    Please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account. You can PM me your ticket number as well. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I switched over to the christmas version on my iPad and I threw a batch on the stove and then even the flour came in the general store! then I switched back over! Sounds like a glitch right? After doing this I almost wish it was still broken. This is one hard event. But thanks for your concern and support