Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Bonjour Pierre! (June 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not making any more mastery spice or expert blend at the moment since I'm working on mastering Vanilla Milkshake, so I'll have to depend on what I have stored up (about 12) and no more. I'm planning to use my limited amount on only Mushroom Swiss Crepe, since it has 3 "rare" ingredients, whereas Ultimate Breakfast Crepe has only one.
    I'll make lots of batter while stocking up on the "rare" ingredients. It sure helps to have a very large (23 slots) street market and 250-slot pantry! It doesn't help to have almost 60 red cooking wine and 61 (and still making more) house blend though...
    It does help that I have 4 commercial stoves and 2 chateau stoves!
    P.S. If someone here is "Secret Sauces" or "mary jane" could you please tell me who you are? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Appears to be 2 recipes, one for each goal line. They are on the jubilee oven.
    Thanks tuffykitten.. I have started but not in the mood for it!! I think I have storm8 overload..

Host(ess)
    Totally agree ghjvcucjb!

Rhino Keeper
    How is everyone getting on? I'm on the last stage of both quest lines - just need a whole load more vanilla for mastery spice now!

Host(ess)
    We have a new street market restock time??!!! O no ..... I already loathe waiting 10 minutes!!!

For some reason my timer was set for 13:20 for a day.... But its back on track.....
    Last edited by yklub; 06-09-16 at 01:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yklub View Post
    We have a new street market restock time??!!! O no ..... I already loathe waiting 10 minutes!!!
    No, still seems the same for me.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    How is everyone getting on? I'm on the last stage of both quest lines - just need a whole load more vanilla for mastery spice now!
    I have the feeling that the chance of getting vanilla is increased during these type of events we currently have

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yklub View Post
    How long is your restock time? Mine's still 10mins

Rhino Keeper
    Well I finished the Pancake from Paris part and I won the sweet cream crepe recipe! Needless to say I am very disappointed to learn that this recipe that I earned takes 1 flour, 1 sugar, & 1 cream for 450 servings & earns 900 coins!! Two coins a serving is pretty low coin value for working hard to earn the recipe. No wonder it was never posted or a lot of people would never have tried to get it. And it's on the soon-to-be-crowded jubilee oven! They could have at least made it for 3 or 4 coins! 450 servings is a lot of servings as well. The first level is 10. I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed in the recipe, or my haste to finish it as I spent a small fortune in the farmers market to do so. I still had plenty of time had I paced myself. I'm so glad that I never started the mushroom crepe. I'm 10 away from finishing the ultimate breakfast crepe, however my counters are so full of crepes it will probably be a week before the ultimate is gone from my counter. So there you have it! Please tell me that I am mistaken Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0140.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	31469

Farm Supplier

Angry

I haven't gotten any butter in the market even once since this new event started. The butchery wait for butter is ridiculous on a goal like this.

I've been waiting soooo long just to get a butter to make the lobster sandwich, then will need more for other things.

Getting frustrated :/ anyone else having trouble finding butter in their markets?

Added: Mayo, too, it used to be in my market quite often but not once it was needed!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast