Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard event again

Farm Supplier
    I like the leaderboard events. I don't spend gold and didn't win either dragon so far, but I like competing against myself for the milestones.

Banned
    Why did we have a poll?

Rhino Keeper
    At least they did fix things last time so we could get the milestone dragons without spending gold. I just go for those and don't worry about the final prize. Now I just hope the milestones aren't dragons I already have.

Rhino Keeper
    Ughhhhh.. boohooo.. nice birthday present S8..starting right on my birthday.. with another beastly dragon:-(:-(:-( first thing I saw on my birthday (12 AM here) is this popup:-(:-(:-( nice way to start another year of my life.. I was waiting for event.. I have kept my 30 hrs old trinket and a 16 hrs ambassador that I got from breeding in nest just for event.. and now there is no event:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Executive Chef
    I hope we get another habitat as a milestone! I don't even consider competing for the grand prize but I'm happy to get any milestones I can.

I wouldnt mind another habitat, either, and maybe a chance at getting dragons that are not available right now as the lower milestones. I won't spend a dime or stress myself at all. So not worth "competing"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Why did we have a poll?
    S8 did not do the poll... It was the players
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind the leaderboards, I get some milestone dragons and also hope they will have a habitat as a prize
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Maybe I'll just keep on playing halloween version and pretend these fleaderboard events simply don't exist.

Hello All. Yes I hate them too but my stance has changed - I don't compete but I see them as a great opportunity to get some new dragons for free. So I don't even bother with the competitive side of this. It seems there are a few people out there that love these events and don't mind paying money for them - these can go for it and bolster S8s finances so that the game continues for those like me. So it is a win win. Yes there are social ethical issues for some but I suppose it is like gambling - life is about free choice and that brings both good and bad. Ok enough philosophizing! Cheers everyone and enjoy!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast