Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle: 6/1 Update - Gems Purchase Gifts | Glimmer Crystal, Jewel Cart, Golden Mine

Farm Supplier

Question Castle: 6/1 Update - Gems Purchase Gifts | Glimmer Crystal, Jewel Cart, Golden Mine

I got this offer.
    Has anyone purchased?

Is that resources buildings? or nature resources?
    I would like to know more information.

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-01-16 at 07:47 PM. Reason: updated title

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story: 6/1 Update - Gems Purchase Gifts

The new sales is on with several new special items.. If some one have them please let me know. Happy to amend the cards.
    Glimmer Crystal
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Events: Limited Gems Offer - June 2016
    Comments: 1 Glimmer Crytal with your purchase, 530 Gems Offer pack.
    Jewel Cart
    Size: 2x2
    Comments: 1 Jewel Cart with your purchase, 1400 Gems Offer pack.
    Golden Mines
    Size: 2x2
    Comments: 1 Golden Mines with your purchase, 2900 Gems Offer pack.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Castle story gift

I live in Australia and I believe $160 for some gems and a golden mine or $89 for some gems and w jeweled cart is ridiculous!!
    I mean people actually want these items, me and all my friends we want those items but who's going to honestly spend a whole paycheck (for some) people on a game!
    I mean $20 is still plenty of money, and then they'd have more people actually buying these items!! What do you guys think??

What I am wondering is if anyone has had a gem sale during this long gift period. I usually get sales at least once a week and nothing since the gift. I'm waiting on a sale to finish off what is in my account as otherwise I slowly lose that money each month to another app for storage.

Can anyone confirm if they have had a sale?

I hope this gift goes away soon, my personal feedback. I think it's been up long enough that if someone wanted if they would have gotten it.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candyfirion View Post
    I live in Australia and I believe $160 for some gems and a golden mine or $89 for some gems and w jeweled cart is ridiculous!!
    I mean people actually want these items, me and all my friends we want those items but who's going to honestly spend a whole paycheck (for some) people on a game!
    I mean $20 is still plenty of money, and then they'd have more people actually buying these items!! What do you guys think??

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! I want those items sooo bad! As I want all new items that shows up, but Its a shame TL is only offer them for real money! Please, Better give a new quest so we could get new items as reward!
    Many of us simply can't afford it as we have enough real life bills to pay...

Don't get me wrong, im in love with this game, but 100 bucks?! Uhmmm NO, thank you!
    I wish they would add new stuff in Market for gems so we could buy them year around when we saved up enough gems...

Can anyone confirm if these gifts are just decorations, or can you actually collect from them?

I suppose ask and they go away, mine are gone tonight. Now crossing my fingers for a sale!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    For that amount of money you could get some real gold!
    ������ Lmao!!! I would prefer to buy real stuff than virtual pixel for $99!

Hope they ll add these new items as rare drops rewards or in market some day

Executive Chef
    Dear S8 ~

While these items looked intriguing & tempting, I (& many of my nbrs) are currently on a spending freeze. But for those players who are currently more open with their wallets, it may benefit you in the future to include a better description when people click on the yellowed question mark than just "1 whatever with your purchase". Folks wanna KNOW what the whatever drops and its collection time, if it DOES drops anything. These latest items are very different from the flower power sheep & horse that were offered as previous gem bundle "gifts" because we can deduce what they do/drop, based on other sheep/horse. But there's nothing like ANY of the latest 3 items in play to use as comparison (or is there?).
    I don't know about any of you staff members at headquarters, but when I go shopping, I like to know *exactly* what I'm buying before I buy it (regardless if it costs $1 or $100)... Otherwise, I don't buy ANY kind of whatevers on a "best guess basis" of what it does, simply going by what it's named.

Signed,
    ~ Former Customer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast