Thread: Floor Tiles: Too Pricey

Fashion Designer

Floor Tiles: Too Pricey

I would like to make this post to suggest something about weekly updates to the s8 staff. Kooky, if you could pass it along that would be great.
    I think that recently the floor tiles have been way too pricey. For just a 5x5 area, you need 25 floor tiles, and recent ones have been around 9-10K. That would be almost 250K just for a small area. This used to also be an issue in restaurant story, but they have gotten their act together on that game and recent floor tiles have only been 800 coins. Please take this into consideration, thank you very much!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Seconded! As someone who decorates her bakery often, I would greatly appreciate lower tile prices
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Yep! I think they can do something because restaurant story's were lowered a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Seconded! As someone who decorates her bakery often, I would greatly appreciate lower tile prices

Executive Chef
    Precisely that many things are expensive recently. I can't imagine how Lower Level players can afford to buy them? Many Low level players need plenty of coins to cook the recipes, buy counters and purchase appliances so they can't afford to buy these items that are so costly. Hope that items can be adjusted to a reasonable price.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

New Resident
    Same