Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Or just do away with a limit all together since almost every goal or event now requires multiples upon multiples of the same thing putting the whole game board in such disarray
    Oh no S8 wants us to sell so that we need to buy again, we can dream about...just like ....other things
    I am not moving the graves of a certain purple creature
    And I have 12 full upgraded spires/ watchtowers, wth S8 ? By which logic you want us to sell one fully upgraded building to upgrade it again?

Editing to add : I am skipping the darn upgrade! yes 20 gems, nope won't buy more gems either.
    Seems S8 is pushing me to quit this game...we'll see if they are going to come up with more illogical goals!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    It's nice to have a new storyline. However, I just added 5 spires and upgraded them to level 5 (for a total of 10) in order to complete the tower quest we just had. I find it hard to believe they want me to add another one when I just did this days ago. Perhaps a different building could have been upgraded to something else. Seems they get stuck on one thing.

Host(ess)
    50 bones and 50 board pelt ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianag41 View Post
    50 bones and 50 board pelt ???
    I actually think it's more than 50 bones you'll need.

who comes up with these crazy quests......another tower?? really? town buildings have reach their limit, and the cap really needs to be raised, or at least thought of before hand. granted, after last few events my emotions ran wild, and i took everything i could off my board in protest, so i have space. but, when are the expansions coming? there's plots all over the place to open, and we are still crowding up our kingdoms like a junk yard.

junk-yard story.........

Today's new update to build separate houses for the fairys------ says I'm at my limt

I am reporting a bug , I got to the part where I am to buy the two homes for the fairys and I am getting a pop up saying I am at my limit of buildings of these type. To level up. I am at 50. I put a few extra buildings in storage and it still is sayin I am at my limit. What do I need to do to get these two fairy houses on my board. Has anyone had this to u if so what did you do to solve this problem. If so please get my ID off of here. Storyplayer67 and contact me. I checked to see if my app I was updated and put a few buildings in storage. I force closed my iPad and it still won't let me buy these two houses. Please help. Thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	31370

I tried to add photos but I can't seem to do that. Thank you for the help. You

Ok the pic worked here are a few more

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	107 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	31371

Views:	102 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	31372

Views:	110 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	31374Click image for larger version. 

Views:	110 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	31374

I'm going to hold off getting another tower, I have 10 at level 5 and don't want to waste the resources on another one which will go in storage once I get my Naga. Fingers crossed that the powers that be will change it to "have" a level 5 tower. It's nice to have a new story quest to work on. Have fun everyone

Unfortunately putting buildings in storage does not work. The only remedy for this is to sell some town buildings. I sold 2 cottages and was able to build both fairy houses.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't bother building any extra towers or spires for the Community Event, since I always seem to finish the events well ahead of schedule. So I didn't really building one. My supplies are mostly maxed out, so it's actually kinda fun to build them up after building / upgrading new stuff.

I guess for me since this quest isn't timed and we don't have other storyline goal, I'm happy to just take my time. In general I've reached a pretty zen place about playing CS. I don't really get frantic or distressed about anything.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast