Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDuchess View Post
    I am stuck in "scorched search", went on the trail search for over ten or 15 times and still nothing happens. What shall i do?
    I've looked back through the last few pages of this thread, and not finding Lila can be quite common after loads of 'searches'. Let the goal sit for a while, build up your stocks again and when you're ready try again. I'm so sorry you're stuck... we've all got our fingers crossed she drops for you soon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've looked back through the last few pages of this thread, and not finding Lila can be quite common after loads of 'searches'. Let the goal sit for a while, build up your stocks again and when you're ready try again. I'm so sorry you're stuck... we've all got our fingers crossed she drops for you soon
    I have been trying for a month and still nothing.

I have just reached the Faerie Feud goal and have to construct the Glimmer and Faerie houses. I am getting a message saying I am at my limit of town buildings and should level up. I am already at level 50 and as far as I can count I only have 48 Town Buildings. Where do I go from here?

Farm Supplier
    I, as seems to be a common problem, am stuck on "Scorched Search." When I touch "Find a trail 0/1 SEARCH," it takes me to the castle, so I've been repeatedly doing "Search the Glimmerwood." I wanted to ask if that's what I'm supposed to be doing. The description on the first page here makes me wonder if I should instead continue to "Clear Debris." Thanks for any help.

Find a trail is where you get Lila from. As you may have noticed from the top of this page and the last couple of pages it has taken some players up to a month of adventuring to clear the goal. 15 was the last number posted. So unless the goal has been ticked off in your goal book then you don't yet have Lila. Keep trying!

Farm Supplier
    Just to clarify, "Find the Trail" means go on the castle adventure, "Search the Glimmerwood?"

Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    Just to clarify, "Find the Trail" means go on the castle adventure, "Search the Glimmerwood?"
    Yes

Farm Supplier
    And I got Lila on my very next adventure. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    And I got Lila on my very next adventure. Thank you!
    Oh brilliant! Super happy for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Post 1 update with inventory info.

I've also reported 3 issues:
    1. Cap on buildings;
    2. The excessive number of adventuring done to get Lila (I think it's too much and I'm not even up to this yet)
    3. The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila.

I've included the dialogue because I haven't heard from Dabag is a couple of months. If you are her neighbour, can you please PM me if you have heard from her please....
    I guess they never fixed the second thing because I?ve searched 9 times and I still haven?t found her. I?m about to do my 10th search, but then I?ll be out of feral magic and I won?t be able to search anymore until I find more. Sigh
    Last edited by TheQueenKnd; 03-09-22 at 08:22 AM.