Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

I am stuck on Scorched Search. I have travelled to the Glimmerwood at least 12 times and I still haven't completed the "Find A Trail" portion of the goal. Is this normal for it to take this long?

Executive Chef
    The Magic Garden dropped a Fairie Jar this morning and I was able to send my knights on the final mission. And Soothing Balms 5 & 6 are being crafted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaantje1963 View Post
    What's the quickest way to get faeries' murmur?
    The Faerie Tea Party refreshes every hour and will usually drop a faerie murmur (or at least more often than not). Faerie bridge usually drops 2 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    The Faerie Tea Party refreshes every hour and will usually drop a faerie murmur (or at least more often than not). Faerie bridge usually drops 2 at a time.
    sometimes more ��

ok , i havent been doing this quest everyday, but i think i am done, but not entirely sure.. after you give the 5 balms sabrina comes out and says something to the effect that azalia is not leading us or something? was that the end? does it just drop off like that?

i read the first page but seems a little confusing to me with some parts starting at the same time.....its morning here so a little groggy.

also i know sometimes we have to have certain buildings out , but i put almost all of them in storage after a certain event...so not sure if i am missing something..

pro tip....dont tap while sleepy.. have a great day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    ok , i havent been doing this quest everyday, but i think i am done, but not entirely sure.. after you give the 5 balms sabrina comes out and says something to the effect that azalia is not leading us or something? was that the end? does it just drop off like that?

i read the first page but seems a little confusing to me with some parts starting at the same time.....its morning here so a little groggy.

also i know sometimes we have to have certain buildings out , but i put almost all of them in storage after a certain event...so not sure if i am missing something..

pro tip....dont tap while sleepy.. have a great day
    That is where mine ended also,so yes I think for this part of the quest line that is it. I agree it was very confusing

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    That is where mine ended also,so yes I think for this part of the quest line that is it. I agree it was very confusing
    thank you for the response. yeah i was like ....thats it? should i have a building out??....do i click something to continue....lmao so weird, i quess that was all they could finish in a week ....who knows . but thanks again.

I just went into my potion shop to make another balm, and it's gone !! Has anyone else had this problem?? I have 3 balms so far but still need 2 more before I can go to the next level

Yes the same thing has happened to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willskymom View Post
    I just went into my potion shop to make another balm, and it's gone !! Has anyone else had this problem?? I have 3 balms so far but still need 2 more before I can go to the next level
    We're looking into this!