Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

I got that message too. I have been trying to upload a couple of screenshots but it won't let me.

I am getting that message for both houses.

Fashion Designer
    I sold two farm houses now and am still over the limit. I will try a cottage too. Beware all town buildings may not be equal.

If the majority of us are getting that message, I'm thinking something has changed or there is a glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    I got that message too. I have been trying to upload a couple of screenshots but it won't let me.

I am getting that message for both houses.
    I had to sell a farmhouse, it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    If the majority of us are getting that message, I'm thinking something has changed or there is a glitch.
    Nope...you're just at the town building Max & have to sell 2 buildings to be able to buy the 2 new ones.

See...S8!!! Everyone's experiencing the same message! Raise your limit already!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Ok. Thanks everyone. I agree about raising the limit.

I guess I will be waiting until the naga event is done to start this one as I need my farm houses for that.

Rhino Keeper
    I just built them with no problem fortunately.

Next step was to build a level 5 watchtower or lantern spire and then visit 20 level 5 towers/spires. Good timing, since we're all already doing that for the Community Event.Woohoo for double duty clicking.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by senshin View Post
    I just built them with no problem fortunately.

Next step was to build a level 5 watchtower or lantern spire and then visit 20 level 5 towers/spires. Good timing, since we're all already doing that for the Community Event.Woohoo for double duty clicking.
    And since I didn't build extra lanterns/Spires for the side goal in the CE, I'm sure not gonna do it now except for the one that's required...lol. Not timed ... so no rush for me.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I got the message too. Level up to get more buildings. I would love to level up!! Please let us!!! Or at least raise the limit on buildings. OR create another class of buildings so we don't have to keep building and selling farmhouses and cottages. Sigh.

I sold two cottages and was able to build both fairy houses. And for beastly grizzly I had to level up a spire whether I wanted to or not (I skipped that side goal in the other event). I predict there will be people having to sell a recently upgraded tower or spire, just to level another one up to level 5 again.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Faerie Feud showed up today but not allowing me to add building

Was notified of new game within Castle Story this afternoon. When I went to add either of the new buildings as I was directed to do I am told that I am at my limit. Level up to build more structures of this type. Since I am at level 50 I cannot level up anymore. Just in case I put my Faerie Bulb in storage to see if that helped but it didn't. Anyone else having issues?

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast