Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    On to search number 4 too. This is nuts!!!!! Why do they do that to us? It's getting on my nerves.
    I have done 7 and still nothing, at 10 fairies jars a pop, and only one collected since starting, I am almost done, and won't be able to go any further. I don't mind challenging but this may be impossible. I have got nothing on most of the adventures.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Any body else having trouble getting faerie murmers back up .. Or am I missing something, I even have 4 faerie gardens they are coming back so slow.... I sent out both barracks and castle out in a faerie adventure hoping they will drop me some
    I'm having a problem with faerie murmers too. I need 68 and they are not even dropping from the regular places.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My new Faerie pond dropped me one faerie jar ,mermaid scales and water
    I've given up on the bulbs....
    This is gonna be a 'sister, sister'experience for me as well: I hardly got jars from the other places, and just got back from another empty search, so...

No fun...
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Accumulating faerie murmurs is a horribly slow process. The Plume Hive adventure returned six faerie murmurs; other than that, faerie bridge has been the most reliable source for me, since other faerie resources often give me only glimmer dust.

Rhino Keeper
    Just sent out my 10th adventure - so far have gained nothing but a small rock pile and 2 logs! This is my last chance; if I don't get her this time she can just stay lost!

Executive Chef
    Hey guys glad I'm not alone , but this is so bad no murmers , I need so many

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. I'm so confused. I'm on my 9th adventure and still no Lila (nor anything else; not even xp points ��). Anyway, I was going through my inventory and found the Faerie Pond. What is going on?
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Rhino Keeper
    Yes faerie murmurs are a complete pain...

I have the search the glimmerwood adventure ready to collect, but don't want to until I have all the balm made. So hoping there are no more searches to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    Ok. I'm so confused. I'm on my 9th adventure and still no Lila (nor anything else; not even xp points &#128563. Anyway, I was going through my inventory and found the Faerie Pond. What is going on?
    That was the reward for completing 3a, the other thread with Thomas. Confusing when they run 2 threads!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    That was the reward for completing 3a, the other thread with Thomas. Confusing when they run 2 threads!
    So, am I trying to find Lila just to give her away and not gaining anything?
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson