Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    NEVER SAW LILA BUT GOT GOALS
    Only firework bursts but saw nothing else dropped from about 10 Searches after number 12 (1 Fairy Camp Fire)
    Lila NOT IN my inventory & have completed all Goals and they have gone !
    BUT NO LILA!!!
    Is Lila supposed to be in our inventory ???!
    She drops from the adventure. She is not in a box/crate. Once she drops she is in your inventory (you see her fall from the adventure, she has white hair). I wrote more about this in post 1

Once she drops you'll get the next set of goals (assuming you've done the debris and tree goals too). If you have Lila's lotion goal, when you Entrust Lila to Lady Greselda, she disappears from inventory.

See my post above for glitch report.

Executive Chef
    I got Lila and then you give her to the evil queen In your quest book it says ( give) to take care of ..then the green stuff shows up in your potion shop, then she gone out of inventory ,,but then it tell us to search again through the the castle.. But nothing dropped for me and the quest is out of my book.. So not sure what happen there but sending out again just in cause Lila should be coming back again

Rhino Keeper
    I think I may have discovered the glitch as far as my game is concerned, I did 2a "Witch knows best"and moved forward to "looking towards tomorrow". On completion of this I will get the goal reward of the pond. But I also have 2b come up requiring me to go on the adventure to find Lila. I don't need to do this because I have already completed section 2 by doing 2a (see post 1).

I wish I had discovered this before I had done the adventure 10 times. I believe I could waste time and resources in doing this adventure for ever because I have passed the requirement for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    She drops from the adventure. She is not in a box/crate. Once she drops she is in your inventory (you see her fall from the adventure, she has white hair). I wrote more about this in post 1

Once she drops you'll get the next set of goals (assuming you've done the debris and tree goals too). If you have Lila's lotion goal, when you Entrust Lila to Lady Greselda, she disappears from inventory.

See my post above for glitch report.
    Ok thnxs SW...just thought she might come back after the Goals are completed like Azalea... but guess not now! Maybe someone has a pic as never saw her!

Executive Chef
    SW, you can add iron rich rock as a drop from Search the Glimmerwood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Ok thnxs SW...just thought she might come back after the Goals are completed like Azalea... but guess not now! Maybe someone has a pic as never saw her!
    So why are we all doing the rest of stage 2.

Fashion Designer
    Collected over 70 glimmer bulbs now: still 0 faerie jars...

Well...
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I got the goal track checking before I had planted all my trees in the scorch search. I was waiting to plant more blythewood trees. When Lila dropped it went immediately to dialogue with ladyG. And the balm crafting. I've sent 1 more adventure out for track checking to see what happens. I feel like I'm going in circles here.

Maybe they should have called it backtracking goal.
    Or the backtrack checking goal
    Or the backtrack checking scorch search goal.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-06-16 at 07:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Any body else having trouble getting faerie murmers back up .. Or am I missing something, I even have 4 faerie gardens they are coming back so slow.... I sent out both barracks and castle out in a faerie adventure hoping they will drop me some

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Collected over 70 glimmer bulbs now: still 0 faerie jars...

Well...
    My new Faerie pond dropped me one faerie jar ,mermaid scales and water