Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Wow , I just got a faerie jar from the reindeer stable, too. THanks for posting the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I don't know if it's been mentioned but the faerie pond has a 5 hour timer. My first drop was water and fish. I was hoping for faerie murmur or a fairy jar. Lol

And speaking of fairy jars, I just got one of those from the reindeer stable! So far, no feral magic drops from any sources listed....not that I can actually get any dire boars to spawn now that I need them.

Ok, do these trips in the castle for this quests, are they suppose to drop anything???
    went on 4 or 5 search for clues are whatever and I'm getting nothing . Wasting resources , is this a glitch !???
    i can understand not getting the quest thing a few times but nothing at all is kinda robbing me .....again

when I say nothing I mean no coin or exp nothing just some little fireworks and no drops
    something is wrong

Executive Chef
    I agree. I had my something scorched adventure checked off because I had found Lila, and now it is unchecked.

It was absolutely positively checked off as being done.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-05-16 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Getting mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Faerie jars?!

I collected over 50 glimmer bulbs: 0 faerie jars...

Trying to get them gets even more annoyed than returning yet again from search empty handed....
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    I have searched nine times...no drops nothing..I planted thirty glimmer bulbs and got lucky and received three faerie jars...but at this rate I agree there is a glitch or it will be a replay of sister sister...not happy jane

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    I have searched nine times...no drops nothing..I planted thirty glimmer bulbs and got lucky and received three faerie jars...but at this rate I agree there is a glitch or it will be a replay of sister sister...not happy jane
    9 trips here too. Very unhappy. Started of with 107 jars and now cleared them out. Having to use 10 of a rare resource is beyond frustrating when you don't get Lila at the end of it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Post 1 update with inventory info.

I've also reported 3 issues:
    1. Cap on buildings;
    2. The excessive number of adventuring done to get Lila (I think it's too much and I'm not even up to this yet)
    3. The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila.

I've included the dialogue because I haven't heard from Dabag is a couple of months. If you are her neighbour, can you please PM me if you have heard from her please....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    9 trips here too. Very unhappy. Started of with 107 jars and now cleared them out. Having to use 10 of a rare resource is beyond frustrating when you don't get Lila at the end of it.
    Just wait till you get to the Faerie's Murmur requirement....I had 99, and cleared those getting the first 3 Soothing Balm, but you need 6. So now I am having to wait hours between rare drops from obscure places like the Faerie Respite and Faerie Bridge for more....and they rarely drop more than one at a time, even from the little Faerie Flowerbed. Grrrrr....slow going, this one!

New Resident
    Is there any one found Lila but cannot finish the goal? I have go to 2e but the 2a still here. I think it is a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    NEVER SAW LILA BUT GOT GOALS
    Only firework bursts but saw nothing else dropped from about 10 Searches after number 12 (1 Fairy Camp Fire)
    Lila NOT IN my inventory & have completed all Goals and they have gone !
    BUT NO LILA!!!
    Is Lila supposed to be in our inventory ???!