Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    I've done 9 visits with nada in return. I'm also done. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, haven't a clue what everyone else is posting about...I have no goals. I'm so over this game.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    LOL. I'm not adventuring again until I get all of the potions/lotions made. And since they take a chunk of faerie murmur, there's no hurry
    If you travel to the fur burrow or plum hive you will return with faerie murmur. You are right, there is no hurry.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This whole thing is bizarre ! And on top of that we get 2 fairy buildings that do not drop fairy items.

Well I haven't heard of any yet. Someone correct this if wrong.
    And they didn't need any of those fairy block, beams etc that are piling up in the back corner of my storage shed!

Executive Chef
    It took 11 trips to find Lila. I'm down to 1 Faerie jar and I still have to make one more trip in Step 2e to finish this update? I'm letting my knights go fishing and then have an evening at the Taverns.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI. . It took me 10 adventures to find Lila. Hang in There! 😄

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I've done 9 visits with nada in return. I'm also done. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, haven't a clue what everyone else is posting about...I have no goals. I'm so over this game.
    no goals?? What are you visiting? That would be confusing. Sorry you feel this way, and I'm afraid others are feeling the same way, because the goal we are working on has been a frustration to many players because of a rare random drop. a lot of glitches in recent updates. I'm trying not to take it too seriously. And certainly not spending gems!!

Please help, my scorched search did not register, I found lila and it is telling me I have to do it again ..thankyou

Hi I'm at level 50 have been for ages , but I can't but the 2 new fairy houses it says I have to level up , but how I haven't levelled up for over a year I'm stuck at 50 , so how can I buy them ?

How did you get your new bullrings , it won't let me keeps saying level up but I can't
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-08-16 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by etchedintime View Post
    How did you get your new bullrings , it won't let me keeps saying level up but I can't
    See post 1. There is a limit on how many buildings you can have, so you will need to sell some to get the new buildings.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Please help, my scorched search did not register, I found lila and it is telling me I have to do it again ..thankyou
    Info in post 1... I've just updated post 1 with a section called Bugs/glitches and fixes! got a nice ring to it!