Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 New Levels

Fashion Designer
    I leveled up this morning, sorry I didn't see your question until now! My bar is at 788,651 xp but I haven't baked much today so I'd guess it's about 788,000 xp.

It looks like they did increase how much special customers drop- Sadly everyone dropped coins except michelle, who now drops 700. Since she always drops 200 more than everyone else I think 500 is a good guess for the rest, but can't confirm it yet.

@hushkat- could you try turning on notifications and then buying all of the new ingredient to restock it, so that BS2 will give you the notification that "so and so ingredient has restocked"? that might be a good way to find the name.

Rhino Keeper
    That worked, the new ingredient is called Fancy Cream.

New levels are cool, but they've ruined secret bakers club. I hadn't gotten a recipe in ages that I hadn't already learned-- since the new update I've had caramel creme for all three secret bakers clubs, and have been unable to participate despite being on level 42 I'm not even close to learning it. I'm 2 million coins away from open the store, then I assume another couple million from unlocking the ingredients and and the recipe. It will be weeks before I earn the coins to learn the recipe, because I've got hundreds of lower value fiesta recipes, and of course quick serves have been broken for me for 2 weeks so I can't clear counters...

Always 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with this game! It's clearly a design flaw-- the leveling up experience points have zero relation to the coins. The coins need to accrue faster or the XP slower.

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    I leveled up this morning, sorry I didn't see your question until now! My bar is at 788,651 xp but I haven't baked much today so I'd guess it's about 788,000 xp.

It looks like they did increase how much special customers drop- Sadly everyone dropped coins except michelle, who now drops 700. Since she always drops 200 more than everyone else I think 500 is a good guess for the rest, but can't confirm it yet.
    thank you very much!!!
    i have amended all guides respectively.
    well, now we just wait for couple of months and couple of hellions coins to find out the recipes, lol ))))

Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    That worked, the new ingredient is called Fancy Cream.
    oh! thanks a lot, will amend ingreds chart now...
    so how long did it take for it to restock?

Rhino Keeper
    One hour restock for Fancy Cream.

One hour restock for Fancy Cream.
    thanks a lot for your help!

btw, i took a look at this pic. alas, they greedily hide the raspberry gelato under big "ok" button! lol )))
    but in the meantime i can see kinda ice cream pie to the left, and something looking like peach to the right...
    so i hope they will enrich our usual appliances and stores with new ice cream related items one day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamergate View Post
    New levels are cool, but they've ruined secret bakers club. I hadn't gotten a recipe in ages that I hadn't already learned-- since the new update I've had caramel creme for all three secret bakers clubs, and have been unable to participate despite being on level 42 I'm not even close to learning it. I'm 2 million coins away from open the store, then I assume another couple million from unlocking the ingredients and and the recipe. It will be weeks before I earn the coins to learn the recipe, because I've got hundreds of lower value fiesta recipes, and of course quick serves have been broken for me for 2 weeks so I can't clear counters...

Always 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with this game! It's clearly a design flaw-- the leveling up experience points have zero relation to the coins. The coins need to accrue faster or the XP slower.
    One thing you can do is not unlock the new shop because michelle now drops gold leaf at level 41. So you can get enough to make the recipe, but of course this is rather impractical because you may only get one per every two days or something. Probably not useful enough for sbc, just some food for thought lol :P

@Vana, just got a 500 coin drop from liam to confirm.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone who is level 40, when you level up to 41 can you take a screenshot of the level up picture that shows what you have unlocked? It would be super helpful to see what recipes are unlocked as it will show the recipes on the ice cream machine. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the vanilla ice cream recipe. Much to my surprise no coins were required! But when I finished it with a Quickserve it didn't go to a counter. I've reported that on the bug forum.

Ahhhh, now I see! Vanilla ice cream is not something you serve. It's an ingredient needed for other recipes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	762.3 KB 
ID:	31351

Raspberry gelato needs 1.75M coins to learn and has a 90 minute cook time.

Affogato needs 2.2M coins to learn and has a 3 hour cook time.

Attachment 31354 Attachment 31355
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-04-16 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Merged 6 consecutive posts (see forum rules)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast