Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    I came looking for a way to store the cake too.
    Is it just me... Or any one else notice too, that the deliveries after the event are calling for lots of hard to find items. But giving too little coins, even compared to normal!

Grand Emperor
    Hey everyone, we are able to store the Birthday Cake.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hey everyone, we are able to store the Birthday Cake.
    Thank you very much! I enjoyed the cake during the event, but now I am glad to be able to store it!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetybeetylady View Post
    Thank you very much! I enjoyed the cake during the event, but now I am glad to be able to store it!
    Me too. I'm running out of space.

Hi there. I won the birthday puppy at the end of the event and have been feeding him lots and I've noticed the puppy and kitten can now be purchased with gems from the store. It says that these pets give rewards and premium parts but I haven't collected any so far. Is that the same for the skunk and deer from the previous events? When the pets time runs out, it won't let me feed them unless I put them back into storage and get them out again, is this correct and how do we collect our rewards from these pets? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    Hi there. I won the birthday puppy at the end of the event and have been feeding him lots and I've noticed the puppy and kitten can now be purchased with gems from the store. It says that these pets give rewards and premium parts but I haven't collected any so far. Is that the same for the skunk and deer from the previous events? When the pets time runs out, it won't let me feed them unless I put them back into storage and get them out again, is this correct and how do we collect our rewards from these pets? Thanks
    When you pet is jumping up and down, drag the bucket over them to collect your goodies!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just figured it out, thanks kooky. How stupid do I feel? I've had three pets for ages and haven't collected from them, just kept putting them away. All those goodies I've missed! Lol

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930