Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aliciaflorick View Post
    Stormie sold me a different kind of fancy bait which also appeared at the bait shop. I wonder if it is wise to make a few of them now, or would the quest involve making them? What were the tasks in the last years does anybody remember? Thanks a lot!
    The events for the past 2 birthdays were different so this time is may be too. You may want to make a few to stock up but leave enough barn space when the event starts in case you need to collect event items.

@PookieBear50 - I did ask if we could do both quest lines and get both pets but the answer was no.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    It says to choose your quest...have there been quests before and how do they work?
    Quests are equivalent to goals whereby we need to complete a series of goals to get to the final goal rewarding a pet. It may or may not be a Goal event as goals had been incorporated in other types of events or a combination of event types. If you look at the list of events in the Event Guide, you can see the various combinations we had. We'll know which type this is when it starts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The events for the past 2 birthdays were different so this time is may be too. You may want to make a few to stock up but leave enough barn space when the event starts in case you need to collect event items.

@PookieBear50 - I did ask if we could do both quest lines and get both pets but the answer was no.
    That's a shame. Oh well...perhaps those pets might become available NEXT year in the Tree House.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post

Very disappointing the answer was no.

Executive Chef
    I've got event exhaustion. Hopefully this won't be too demanding. I like that we get to choose which pet to go for!

Executive Chef
    I've already got cats and dogs in my storage cellar so there is no point getting another one. I don't understand why there is a limit to what we can have on the farm when S8 obviously want people to participate in these events to get more.

Actually, I quite like the idea of not doing this event and taking a break for a while. These back-to-back events have burned me out and the game is not fun to play like that.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've already got cats and dogs in my storage cellar so there is no point getting another one. I don't understand why there is a limit to what we can have on the farm when S8 obviously want people to participate in these events to get more.

Actually, I quite like the idea of not doing this event and taking a break for a while. These back-to-back events have burned me out and the game is not fun to play like that.
    I can't wait, this will be my first event for a pet! Just started a few weeks ago.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by robparsons View Post
    I can't wait, this will be my first event for a pet! Just started a few weeks ago.
    Warmest welcome to the forum and the Farm Story 2 community! Good luck on your first event!

Farm Supplier
    Nothing yet?

same here, nothing

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast