Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by johanamichella View Post
    Anyone else have a hard time finding green balloons? 
    I'm having the same problem more than 50 deliveries and not even one green balloons😡

Executive Chef
    First, thank you S8. This morning I was able to get enough cake trays in a timely amount of mining after days and days of nothing and over 60 tools used.

Second, is anyone having trouble with getting green balloons? Haven't seen any in days and a zillion deliveries. The only ones I got were from the newspaper. Sad but funny story. Someone was selling horns, so I bought them and went to their farm to see if they had anything else. They were also selling blue and green balloons. I only had 2 spaces available in my over crowded barn. Couldn't remember which color I needed. Tapped on the blue ones. Ran to my cake and realized I needed GREEN balloons. Quickly put up a ton of maps for sell, ran back to the newspaper, found the farm, went back to their farm, pulled up their store, clicked on the green balloons and...........screen frozed then the sold sign appeared! Nooooooo! It would have been all I needed to finish my cake. Now I can't get or find green balloons.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you S8 this has been a fun and doable event. The cake trays from mining and green balloons were hard to get but with some perseverance and luck with the paper I was able to do it. Some events are way too time consuming and they become a chore, but this event was well paced, lots of time to do it and not too hard, thanks!! Good luck to everyone! 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    First, thank you S8. This morning I was able to get enough cake trays in a timely amount of mining after days and days of nothing and over 60 tools used.

Second, is anyone having trouble with getting green balloons? Haven't seen any in days and a zillion deliveries. The only ones I got were from the newspaper. Sad but funny story. Someone was selling horns, so I bought them and went to their farm to see if they had anything else. They were also selling blue and green balloons. I only had 2 spaces available in my over crowded barn. Couldn't remember which color I needed. Tapped on the blue ones. Ran to my cake and realized I needed GREEN balloons. Quickly put up a ton of maps for sell, ran back to the newspaper, found the farm, went back to their farm, pulled up their store, clicked on the green balloons and...........screen frozed then the sold sign appeared! Nooooooo! It would have been all I needed to finish my cake. Now I can't get or find green balloons.
    Update: end of the day and still Zero green balloons. Yellow balloon with almost every delivery. Something isn't right. No green balloons for days and days.

ETA: 51 yellow balloons and 0 green balloons (the green ones I have, I got from the newspaper)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-16 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

I'm in the minority both my farms are green balloons havens, no yellow balloons from deliveries yesterday on either of them!

Quote Originally Posted by maraxel View Post
    I'm having the same problem more than 50 deliveries and not even one green balloons😡
    Omg me tooo 😖 So frustrating

Update: end of the day and still Zero green balloons. Yellow balloon with almost every delivery. Something isn't right. No green balloons for days and days.

ETA: 51 yellow balloons and 0 green balloons (the green ones I have, I got from the newspaper)
    I'm having the same problem...lots of deliveries, lots of yellow balloons but no green for 2 days. Must be an issue if others are having the same problem!

Executive Chef

ETA: 58 yellow balloons and 0 green ballooons

Rhino Keeper
    I had no coins when this event started. I have saved a bit now. Just wondering is it too late to start��...n what should I do to finish? Any advise?

Executive Chef
    It's just become ridiculous. Zero green ballooons in days. All I need are the green balloons to finish this event and nada. By the time S8 gets back to work after the weekend and take a look at this issue, there will almost no time left.