Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    If I cannot open up the mine, how do I get my prize? I am on quest 7

It says skip this 12 gems , is it to skip all 6 times goto mines or just once?

thx
    Quest 7 of 8
    Go Mining (6 times) - 12 gems to skip this task at 1 go.
    Collect Birthday Treats x1 - You may be able to progress this task from buying from others but I'm not 100% sure. Try buying a birthday treat and see how it works for you.
    Make a Pinata x1 - You will a total of 18 birthday treats to complete this and the next Goal.

My advise is that you dont gem your Mining task until you have purchased 18 birthday treats. You may also need to spend 14 gems for task 2 if buying doesnt count. Only gem through once you are very certain you have the ingredients and time to complete the rest of the tasks in Goal 7 and 8. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    ENOUGH WITH THE YELLOW BALLOONS AND CONFETTI ALREADY! What? Was there a blue light special on them or something? In the past two days, I have gotten confetti with nearly every delivery (which has been standard throughout the event), a dozen yellow balloons, and a whole THREE GREEN balloons. Puh-leeeeeez stop hoarding the green balloons.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    ENOUGH WITH THE YELLOW BALLOONS AND CONFETTI ALREADY! What? Was there a blue light special on them or something? In the past two days, I have gotten confetti with nearly every delivery (which has been standard throughout the event), a dozen yellow balloons, and a whole THREE GREEN balloons. Puh-leeeeeez stop hoarding the green balloons.
    Plodding through the green balloons here too. Yellow I've sold at least 30. Confetti? Don't get me started.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzZelda View Post
    Plodding through the green balloons here too. Yellow I've sold at least 30. Confetti? Don't get me started.
    I keep seeing green balloons in the shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I keep seeing green balloons in the shop.
    were? Because I can't find them anywhere.
    I hardly ever receive them with deliveries, very annoying as I only need the green ballons then I am finished.
    But by the looks pf it I now need to spend days just to get enough green balloons, and if not than al is for nothing.
    Please increase droprate of the green balloons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    were? Because I can't find them anywhere.
    I hardly ever receive them with deliveries, very annoying as I only need the green ballons then I am finished.
    But by the looks pf it I now need to spend days just to get enough green balloons, and if not than al is for nothing.
    Please increase droprate of the green balloons.
    I saw 2 listings for green balloons in 1 paper and they didn't get bought immediately either. I don't know if it's because I finished and don't need them. I would just say keep looking and click on the already bought items and check every shop you can. I bought most of mine using the paper a week ago. You just have to look a long time. Good luck!
    Oh and I seem to be seeing more of them probably because more people are at that point and selling off their extras. Don't get discouraged you'll make it.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my last balloon early this morning. They probably didn't recognize me at 4 a.m., and the balloon slipped through! Puppy is now happily meandering around the farm looking for something to do. My guess is cause trouble as corgis are good at that.

I need green balloons soooo bad it's crazy!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have never had an event like this one. I haven't seen a green balloon since I collected my last pinata. I have sold a bunch of yellow balloon and they keep coming. I've visited all of my neighbors shops repeatedly, spent hours visiting community members and watching the newspaper. I haven't seen a green ballon. I still need 10. All of my Storm8 games are losing their appeal. They are just not fun any more.

Rhino Keeper
    I don;t get green balloons when I need them lol

this is challenging!