Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Executive Chef
    Normally I have to wait hours anyway because the events start while I'm at work, so that it's late this time doesn't bother me too much.

Disappointing, yes, but it does give me one extra day to better prepare for the event. Of course, I'm not sure what preparations to make, since there's no way of knowing what will be required. But it IS still one more day to prepare.

Perhaps it was an issue that arose because some players might still have been finishing the previous event when this one was scheduled to start? Perhaps they decided that this new event should require a total update for all of us instead of just providing new data to the server system? Perhaps they caught a bug before it got out into all our farms.

Who knows what happened? Whatever did, all I know is that I'd rather wait another day and get a better product than get it on time and wind up with a buggy, game-crashing update that would take more time to fix than just waiting one more day would. Not that I know that is what's going on, but just saying...you know?
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 06-02-16 at 03:36 PM.

Why do they do that?! If it wasn't going to start today June 2nd, then why have a pop up saying just that ALL WEEK LONG!
    Keep us hanging,,,,,, Just another disappointed player that knows they had many opportunities to change the date to show event starting on a Friday, like they've done before. Not happy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Announcement

Sorry Everyone, apologies from the team. The event will start tomorrow, June 3. Sorry to keep you waiting!
    Thank you Rynetory for your answer

Rhino Keeper
    It may be disappointing to wait an additional day; but on a positive note, I am happy that the team doesn't put out an event that isn't ready. It's more frustrating to have a buggy on-time event than a late one that hopefully will not have bugs. Thank you for keeping us informed and keeping the game fresh with new events and challenges.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by forestlake56 View Post
    Why do they do that?! If it wasn't going to start today June 2nd, then why have a pop up saying just that ALL WEEK LONG!
    Keep us hanging,,,,,, Just another disappointed player that knows they had many opportunities to change the date to show event starting on a Friday, like they've done before. Not happy
    I guess they may have some unexpected or unforeseen issues that they need to iron out before the release. It's better that they delay to fix or fine tune instead of it affecting us midway during the event.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys, I'm just disappointed as you are... I wish it starts today too but in view of whatever that's causing the delay, I guess a day late is better than a buggy event. Sigh, looks like I've to set my alarm clock for tomorrow as well lol.

I can understand that of course. Especially when a bug occurs right before an event starts

Fashion Designer
    Might have something to do with Apple had a glitch (now resolved) that prevented people from buying anything.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-02-16 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Removed support comments - sorry not allowed :(

Rhino Keeper
    Im looking forward to this event. I do enjoy back to back events.
    Keeps the game game alive. Especially one like this dependent on buying and selling...
    If i can participate...Great!!!
    If not ...great time to make coins😁 N I definitly need coins now.
    Glad to have another day to make stuff👍🏻😀

Agreed. It's nice to have a day off to play or wait as we please.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast