Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Gemini RELISTED

Executive Chef
    There appears to be some kind of multiple for collecting Strongest Stars from hatching since I hatched a 13 hour Conducktor and finished off that part of the goal even though it said I needed 15. Didn't see a message though.

It looks like there is no multiple for collecting the Twilight Twins for evolving. I received 38 for the 38 hours of Evolution time for my Pearl Peyton.

Fashion Designer
    It is important that You can collect the acts of step 2 as You like.there is no necessary to do the Acts a than b than c!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Tried to breed Skyger and Magmacore saw 13 hour timer woo-hoo went to hatch it and the egg for Rampage appears

Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    Tried to breed Skyger and Magmacore saw 13 hour timer woo-hoo went to hatch it and the egg for Rampage appears
    Magmacore is Earth and Fire, so breeding it with a Skyger can get you a Rampage which is also Earth and Fire.

If you wanted to avoid that possibility, you should have just bred Skyger with Pyro Pony.

Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Thank you, Im trying to decide on where I should skip coz I already have an ember bear in the nest but havent completed the 1st goal (
    I feel your pain I have an Ember Bear in the nest too and I'm only in stage 2

Does anyone know the gem price to skip the hatch an Ember Bear part yet? I suppose it is 50 gems, as it was with the other celestial animals ... But a confirmation would be great

Executive Chef
    Two Firefoxes so far. Hopefully Ember Bear won't be too hard to breed. I usually get them pretty often.

Executive Chef
    Oh noes!
    Yesterday I instantly got a 14 hour timer on the main and secondary accounts and was delighted to see that. It wasn't until just now that I checked this thread and noticed that Ember Bear is 13 hours!
    But.... fortunately when I just put in my second attempt on the main account I got the desired 13 hours timer!
    Nice! Being one of that kind, Geminis is a must-have for me.
    I also checked a bit further. I already have three Ember Bears deployed and all in the forest, one of which a level 1 specimen. I see no issues in finishing this goal line with plenty of time to spare on the main account. We'll see about the secondary account.

On another note: it's good to see that those who missed out on Celestial East are getting another bite of the cherry. Glad I already have all 4 of these habitats. That, along with a recycled tournament prize animal (got a Moleten last year already) makes it almost feel like an FFS vacation.

Good luck to everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlightpassingthroughtheice View Post
    Does anyone know the gem price to skip the hatch an Ember Bear part yet? I suppose it is 50 gems, as it was with the other celestial animals ... But a confirmation would be great
    it is 50 gems to skip hatching an ember bear.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying for Cursed Rose for a week and have only bred Firefoxes and 1 Hot Dog. Hopefully, I can get an Ember Bear for this goal line without having to skip that step. I have all 4 previous zodiacs, but have had to gem skip the breeding specific animal part on 2 of them. My breeding luck is slim to none on my island.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast