Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Gemini RELISTED

Executive Chef
    They've already made one whole round, since this is the 5th zodiac animal...and the east habitat is on sale now, so that is the likely course. Good news for those of us who couldn't get them for whatever reason.

Executive Chef
    After a week of nonstop fire foxes I got a brave eagle. Arrrrgh!! Glad I have a gem sale today, looks like I will need to skip the hatch and feed steps in order to finish.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I was very happy to get the Gemini on my baby account, but I really wonder how this is going to go, since I have a long way before I can expand to the Lightning Leopard, and everything lightning is locked until I do, and the Gemini went straight to the nest instead of in storage. When it's ready I have no place to put it, since lightning habitats are locked for me, and I don't have 400 gems to buy one of the zodiac ones.
    It's ready, and I have no place to put it. Can't buy a habitat for it before I expand to the Lightning Leopard, and I have a hard time getting enough money. So now my nest and breeding den is tied for the unforeseeable future ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    You may be able to skip getting the celestial habitat this round, coz if the trend continues, we should get a third round of sales of that habitat. So maybe you can get the limited time rainforest habitat first if you like it much more.
    For me, I have all the four celestial habitats amd they look real cool put together. My fave corner. It'll be great if I can collet all the animals. Sadly, I missed getting pisces, which ironically is my zodiac sign. Got all the others so far. Hope can get gemini too.
    Yes, there should be one more round of sales. Probably at the same time with yet another beautiful limited time habitat! Hopefully you'll get another chance to get Pisces somehow. Good luck with Gemini!

Mine just went on the nest. Now I have to play musical chairs with my current forest dwellers and boot one out to make room for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    It's ready, and I have no place to put it. Can't buy a habitat for it before I expand to the Lightning Leopard, and I have a hard time getting enough money. So now my nest and breeding den is tied for the unforeseeable future ...
    Write to support@storm8.com and explain the situation. Maybe they can put the egg in storage for you.

Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, Firefox Hot Dog *sigh*

At least I started trying early and thought ahead 20hrs ago to get my farming requirement done when needed...

Rhino Keeper
    The amount of relief I am experiencing is out of this world right now. I just got the ember bear and right on schedule according to ninasidstorm8. And since I have another bear already, the feeding and evolving will take up much less time good luck to all those who are still trying!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yes, there should be one more round of sales. Probably at the same time with yet another beautiful limited time habitat! Hopefully you'll get another chance to get Pisces somehow. Good luck with Gemini!

Mine just went on the nest. Now I have to play musical chairs with my current forest dwellers and boot one out to make room for it.
    Yeah! I am actually hoping after all the zodiac animals are released, they'll somehow offer them for sale with gems. But some players may feel it is unfair for those who worked hard to get these unbreedable animals when in the end we can buy them with gems. Or value pack sale. Or spin the wheel (maybe one zodiac animal in each slot? Haha, dream on...)

I usually have to boot an animal out too to make room for new animals. I do have duplicates but sometimes they are hard to part with...
    Believe it or not, whenever there's a spin-the-wheel, I always hope for runes above everything else so I can expand.

Executive Chef
    I was beginning to wonder if Gemini was going to cost me some gems. Just received the 13 hour timer in my Breeding Den. About 20 minutes before I figured is the minimum timer to get one with no Ember Bear and finish in time without spending gems. I figure I had an extra day to breed an Ember Bear since I have a Level 4 Ember Bear to feed. Of course 13 hours from now will be very early in the morning for me, so I will probably be a little late in moving it to the nest to complete the Hatch an Ember Bear task.

Now I will sit down at calculate what kind of crops to plant and when. I could plant 20 hour crops to keep it simple, but that is not very efficient way to produce food.

Congratulations to all who have completed this goal and Good Luck to those still trying, you have slightly more than 2 days left.

Fashion Designer
    Hatched the Gemini egg this morning. Placed the twins in a habitat with Mrs Potter and Beauty. They are rather adorable in their baby form.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	216.5 KB 
ID:	31427

Congrats to to those who have finished the Gemini goal and good luck to those yet to complete.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast