Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Gemini RELISTED

Fashion Designer
    I believe I got the 21 Stars with 14 Hour hotdog!!

The twins have just a few more hours on the nest. They are sooooo cute! I'm going to leave them as youngsters for a while
    Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Firefox Firefox Firefox...next time we need a Firefox it will be ember bear ember bear ember bear....grrrrrr.......

I guess I shouldn't complain since I got all the storybook breeds on the first try, so I'm due for some fails.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm actually not sure... But I think I have an ember bear in the den. Late lastnight I put my book down and made another try for the bear. Was so tired I thought I failed and fell asleep. But this morning looking at my timers, the den has one less hour than the hot dog on the nest... which would mean its a bear right?! So funny, guess I'll have to wait and see!

Farm Supplier
    just had a 13 hour timer pop up in the den! woohoo!

Executive Chef
    I was so fortunate with this one. When it started I had an egg ready to hatch and an Ember Bear in the breeding den as I am trying for the cursed rose. I finished this morning after harvesting my overnight crops. Everything went as smoothly as is possible, a very rare occurrence for me.

Does anyone know the incubation time for Gemini?

Good luck to all still working on Gemini!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    This one went pretty well for me to, got the bear on either my 4th or 5th attempt with a little speeding. The rest was just really gathering which wasn't to bad. I fed my new bear up to level 3 then my old beat from 10 to 15 and skipped the last 5 feedings. Can't complain!

I'm about to finish just waiting to collect my last crops holding off in case new community event today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    I'm actually not sure... But I think I have an ember bear in the den. Late lastnight I put my book down and made another try for the bear. Was so tired I thought I failed and fell asleep. But this morning looking at my timers, the den has one less hour than the hot dog on the nest... which would mean its a bear right?! So funny, guess I'll have to wait and see!
    Fun surprise... it was a bear! So now I'll feed my level ten up to fifteen and finish the feedings with the new one in the nest... that way I should only have to wait for one evolution instead of two. ☺

Executive Chef
    No Ember Bear for me yet. Maybe I'll skip the hatching and feed the ones I already have.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast