Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Goals

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Their favorite word is "soon" and to me that word has no meaning at all lol. Some actual new content would be very refreshing!! My biggest complaint about the new recipes they released is the fact that they control when we get to unlock/cook these recipes. For someone with 712 mastery stars I need something else to cook and the new recipes just sit there taunting me lol. All I have to look foward to is collecting a bronze stamp from the daily quest (don't even get excited about cruises anymore) I miss the days when I first started playing. So my personal goal is to not quit, but I'm running out of gas.
    We have been getting new recipes every quest or cruise and now we have the stamps feature. Hopefully these spice the game for you.

Mastering everything I can! Currently at 727. I love the new recipes and all, but sometimes they can be a headache. The devs really need to add some more new permanent ingredients and not having to have maxed out counters and have a way to double stack food to save space.

lol, stockpile Food for Cruises over 1 Mio
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS2_1Mio_TunaCassarole.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	923.2 KB 
ID:	33570
    dont know the next...

and EXP after Lv60 over 1 Mio ... soon ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, stockpile Food for Cruises over 1 Mio

Name:	RS2_1Mio_TunaCassarole.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	923.2 KB 
ID:	33570
    dont know the next...

and EXP after Lv60 over 1 Mio ... soon ...
    What language do you play in?!? haha looks amazing

My goal is to expand the largest space because I love to play with setting up special deco. However, I'm sad that the customers don't like to walk throughout the large restaurants. Even if all my counters are full of dishes, the # of costumers don't increase enough to get the seats filled more than about half way. ⊙︿⊙

Sadly, I'm getting kind of bored with all the challenges. I don't really enjoy the stamp challenges. They earn you tons of money but at my level, I've got so many millions with nothing to spend them on as nearly everything at this level need gems. And I miss the daily challenges that earned stars instead of stamps. Leveling up is super slow without those challenges.

What I really enjoyed was working towards opening new shops. I wish the devs would do something with the hotdog stand or the ship. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    What language do you play in?!? haha looks amazing
    in german.

ok, here's the next::

Name:	RS2_1Mio_Ratatouille.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	34252

more p-goals i reached meanwhile
    over 1 mio xp ( an older pic ):

Name:	RS2_1Mio_XP.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	932.8 KB 
ID:	35913

over 10000 recipecards ( all recipes mastered ):

Name:	RS2_10K_RecCards.PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	881.3 KB 
ID:	35914

and millionized food ( lemondonuts / gingertea / primerib ):

Name:	RS2_1Mio_ZDonuts.PNG 
Views:	31 
Size:	1,016.1 KB 
ID:	35915

Name:	RS2_1Mio_Ingwer.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	985.5 KB 
ID:	35916

Name:	RS2_1Mio_Rostbrat.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	1,016.0 KB 
ID:	35917

Rhino Keeper
    I've already learned all the food stamp recipes and through I haven't mastered all my recipes, the game has dulled down and I've been playing for a few years. I don't like the repetive quests. Almost as if the developers have too much other stuff to do and would rather stick a repeat on the game and call it a day. Cruise ship events are also wearing thin. They are the same no matter what, and end up with the same prize. A recipe and a character. How about a second handy man? Now there is a cruise I'd fight to be apart of. Or perphas open a new quest line? Anything to stop the norm of the game. I miss having something to strive towards. Its time they spice the game up. It feels like its left in the dust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12