Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Restaurant Story: Neighbors who need Materials only (no food gifts!!)

New Resident
    Hey all. Since transferring my game. For some reason storm8 lost ALL of my longtime neighbors. They claim they can?t help me get them back. You?d think it be easy to do to go into past data on their servers with my ID. Nope! Anyway I?m looking for some new ones otherwise I can?t do goals at the moment! Which stinks! While I found some of my neighbors I?m looking for new ones who are willing to tip or gift daily si I at least know you?re active. You may have to gently remind me that you only want parts at first till I?m acquainted with my neighbors. Thanks again.

krit9282

Fashion Designer
    I do all goals and mass gift goal parts until done building, then basic parts.

NO FOOD IN OR OUT AS GIFTS

tipping is optional

If you don't do the goals, or want food, or want somebody to tip every day and write on your wall, then I am not the neighbor for you.

Thanks,. kat8rose

New Resident
    Add me please Gio_0827

Thank you!

Host(ess)
    247ivy😘

krit9282

Farm Supplier
    Just did some neighbours clean up and I am in desperate need of neighbours who only gifts goal parts during goals.

I am a daily player and would gift goal parts only and respond to requests promptly.

Not active in tipping. I randomly do it when I have the time as I have a very active little boy.

ID: friedtokki

PS. I do have Bakery Story as well. Just goal parts and random tips in there as well.

Hope to be neighbours with you soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Add me edwinarca87 im doing goals and giving gifts thanks

ID xtinalogan1

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243