Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Neighbors who need Materials only (no food gifts!!)

Rhino Keeper
    Kimmy42 and kwong888 for parts only, accept all requests. Thanks!

Please add me

ID: nightowlsdiner

note that I work lots, my visiting at times will be maybe once a week.

New Resident
    Id. Ryn0o0
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-08-18 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

Host(ess)
    Looking for active nbrs tipping not required i don't gift nor want to receive food or OLD goal parts. I gift daily and answer requests once a goal is finished i prefer to restock the basic parts that were used up. Please read my wall if you add me it's a must so there's no surprises or butthurt lol. I don't want only tippers or people who only play or ask for stuff when it's time for a goal i'll delete you. After not returning gifts or requests for so long i will delete you. I do not play every goal but will still send goal parts if needed i'll accept the basic parts that's used for the goal just not the goal parts, if i'm not participating. I also prefer people who read their walls I don't ask for much but for GOOD nbrs, my id used here is the same one for the game.

Host(ess)
    Daily player: Please add LTTri

STORM ID: howdyitslottie
    I'm on restaurant and bakery story. Must be at least a 2 star. Xo

Pls add me: TwigletPincher

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia15 View Post
    Hi, I always do the goals answer requests and have the parts I need written on my wall. If you have your wishlist on your own wall I send what you need otherwise I just send basic parts or which part I need. I tip everyday but dont need you to tip me :-) Add ZENOBIA15 Thank you
    I am still searching neighbours as I am down to 13 :-( Manny neighbours stopped playing so please add me.

Executive Chef
    Please add all my accounts - many of my neighbors are not reliable for daily gifts or answering requests. I'm looking for some that fit my play style. If that's you, please add me.

I really need neighbors who are active with goals (requests and gifts) AND who will gift the classic parts when goals are completed. I don't visit to tip but answer requests and gift parts daily. I also check in during the day so you're not kept waiting either

ksbmommy
    karenssweet
    awesomefluffy

New Resident
    Tnf0920