Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Dragon Story: June 2016

Add me i'm very active because I'm on bed rest after surgery so I'm on all the time
    sojniabower

Host(ess)
    Seriously I have a ton of neighbours ad ive been waiting hours so i can get my darn last bootled moon so I can finish the last chapter! UGH HELP..neighbor clean up time..if anyone can help pls add me i do not have time to visit but i always give supplies and maps etc. missymouse1 tia

ID: AppleTreeParadise

I am a very active player, login multiple times a day and respond to all requests very fast (maps, dragon tales, etc.). Need active neighbours who can help with Dragon tales. [Note that I may not be able to send gold bar to you daily as I got others to send.]

Thanks!

I am looking for more active players.
    Add me: onenike

add me: muckischatzi

Lightbulb

Hi,

I am also looking for active members. I login in the game a few times daily and always reply to my neighbors' requests promptly, just that I don't do daily visits but then I don't expect my neighbors to visit me either.

Feel free to add me ( ID: kimmydragonworld Level 135) and my baby account ( ID: Eraofdragons Level 111)

Thanks!
    Last edited by kimmydragonworld; 06-30-16 at 06:16 AM.

I need one person I can reliably exchange gold with every day! One of my traders stopped trading.

Please add me, daily experienced player on multiple times throughout the day! Looking to update my neighbour list.

ID: jeremyobrien

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567