Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice with my current iTunes money

Advice with my current iTunes money

So I currently do not plan to buy more money for CS, however I have money currently in my account. My dad has an app that takes a dollar each month so if I do not use this money I bought specifically for CS it will end up going to that.

Here are my options. Continue with my morals and do not spend any more money on CS

Continue my morals and do not add anymore money for CS until I feel comfortable doing so, however finish out what I have.

Which of the two would you do? I'm feeling torn by this. Waiting for a sale probably as I get them often so I already lost $2 from my $15 card. Also if I buy something would you recommend the fish shop or cabbage hut. I'm leaning towards hut as I am now afraid to buy things through trade nut would like both.

Thanks for any advice!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, can you tell us what gem items you don't have that you would consider buying.

I have 4 living trees and consider them excellent gem purchase. (Not sure how many you have of these)

Fashion Designer
    I was wondering about those living trees.....I have some leftover gems and trying to decide between a couple of those trees or a second barracks so I can alternate days on the two-day adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So I currently do not plan to buy more money for CS, however I have money currently in my account. My dad has an app that takes a dollar each month so if I do not use this money I bought specifically for CS it will end up going to that.

Here are my options. Continue with my morals and do not spend any more money on CS

Continue my morals and do not add anymore money for CS until I feel comfortable doing so, however finish out what I have.

Which of the two would you do? I'm feeling torn by this.
    I would definitely pick the first option and let my dad bleed off the money in another game versus spend any money on a company until they demonstrate in action as well as words they can be trusted.

Just my opinion.

There are also books available in the App Store
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There are also books available in the App Store
    And music
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

I vote music!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    You can get movies too. Combine all 3 ideas and you end up with a musical based on a book.

Neesa you just made me spit out my drink laughing haha

To whoever mentioned it, my dads app isn't a game it's just additional storage but all the same I can give the money to him.

Spiritwind, I basically have all the gem items I am interested in right now aside from the two I mentioned in the question asking which is better, bait shop or cabbage hut.

As for music I have so many apps I listen to it for free I can't justify paying. Same for movies.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I was annoyed long before the purple alicorn mess, my random in the Barons tent is broke, havent spent a cent with storm 8 since then, for the last six days i have had the flower power tower, now that isnt random, but i digress, i had $100 sitting in itunes burning a hole in my keypad and then i discovered my two favourite magazines are online, so i bought subsriptions to them, still have a little left in case g o d forbid a flower power ali actually turns up in my tent, but even then i have so many cabbages i probably need three to turn up before i have to spend any money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast