Thread: Carriage Conundrum?

Carriage Conundrum?

I have Carriage Conundrum in my book. I placed weddibg carriage and did the timed Supermarket one. I was not going to collect my 8th 3 hr shopping trip in the exchange before the timer was up so I used gems to speed up. I lacked just a few items to finish building carriage so I then paid gems to finish carriage. My carriage is finished but only dropping coins and Carriage Conundrum is still in my book. I have only 11 of 20 fairy murmurs so I can't do a wedding supply exchange right now (and don't want to use gems if it will mess me up more) Is this normal? Or should carriage be dropping wedding items and another goal should be in my book?

Wait. sorry. I found the thread-It looks like I do 6 hr trades in exchange and will get more goals until I level carriage to 1. So it looks like carriage does not drop wedding supplies-it begins dropping Alicorn supplies at level 1?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RenZenGoddess View Post
    I have Carriage Conundrum in my book. I placed weddibg carriage and did the timed Supermarket one. I was not going to collect my 8th 3 hr shopping trip in the exchange before the timer was up so I used gems to speed up. I lacked just a few items to finish building carriage so I then paid gems to finish carriage. My carriage is finished but only dropping coins and Carriage Conundrum is still in my book. I have only 11 of 20 fairy murmurs so I can't do a wedding supply exchange right now (and don't want to use gems if it will mess me up more) Is this normal? Or should carriage be dropping wedding items and another goal should be in my book?
    Hey there. To progress through this Goal "Carriage Conundrum" you will need to do "Bargain with other Shoppers" in the Royal Exchange. That will help you along with your Wedding Carriage.