Thread: mine glitch?

Rhino Keeper

mine glitch?

For the past few days my mine has given me Footprints for the Fossil Dragon instead of Trinket boxes and the mine doesn't reset, it still shows where I had previously bombed instead of clearing the mine?

Update : Please delete this post. The mineis still showing footprints but the total trinket boxes collected is increasing showing in my storage.
    Last edited by ladymakay; 05-29-16 at 06:57 AM.

Odd! I checked the Mine and I currently have the Old Trinket Dragon in the Mine. Are you currently playing on the base version of Dragon Story? If later you receive the wrong parts, please email support@storm8.com so they can check out your account. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Odd! I checked the Mine and I currently have the Old Trinket Dragon in the Mine. Are you currently playing on the base version of Dragon Story? If later you receive the wrong parts, please email support@storm8.com so they can check out your account. Thanks!
    It shows the Trinket Dragon when I open the mine but when I would hit it would show as a footprint earned, I checked my storage and the trinket box count was correct after mining so it's giving me the correct pieces but showing footprints while mining, this morning it showed both trinket box and footprint? The numbers are correct as I checked my storage so I don't have any complaints ☺