Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Festival Stove

Fashion Designer
    According to my recipe book I have used this stove 28 times. To the best of my knowledge I have had 2 10 gem returns in the first 6 or so days, since then only 1 gem per day. I feel totally ripped off. Biggest mistake I have ever made in any of the S8 games. I feel this was done to see just how far we would go.

BTW To answer a post above I am lvl 60.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    According to my recipe book I have used this stove 28 times. To the best of my knowledge I have had 2 10 gem returns in the first 6 or so days, since then only 1 gem per day. I feel totally ripped off. Biggest mistake I have ever made in any of the S8 games. I feel this was done to see just how far we would go.

BTW To answer a post above I am lvl 60.
    Ty for the answers... I too fell ripped off, 800 gems was waaay too much, your theory makes total sense, that or an honest mistake on the numbers that when they realize, someone already bought it and it would be one messy mess to make everyone happy, so they go with it :P anyway, I bought it, and with the other gems recipes I'm half way to get all those gems back. I must say I'm happy I bought it bc I wold regret not buying it bc I want to have all the appliances yadda yadda... so.

mastery: 100 / 200 / 300

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    You can master it? I thought you couldn't.

Farm Supplier
    If that dish has a mastery im gonna start saving gems for it! Can anyone post proof though? Because I read somewhere that there was no mastery.

Grand Emperor
    I can confirm that this stove has mastery as mentioned by Chaotarch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post

Farm Supplier
    Any returning sales for this item? 1600 gems is a lot...

New Resident
    I paid 1600 gems for a stove that has one recipe and it takes 24 hours to cook it for one gem. It is utterly ridiculous. I feel duped.

i just bought it full price cuz i had so many gems and nothing to spend them on..
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345