Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Festival Stove

I have no intention of purchasing the new "sale" oven. 800 gems is over priced. Just not worth it !!!

Executive Chef
    A sale still makes it 800 gems?! Yeah, that's way too rich for mu blood. I'll gold onto my 808 gems for something else, like another taco stove being made available or something. Or super cute decorations. I'm already too cheap to spend 40 gems for the new counter that came with the cruise goals.

But WOW...the oven is expensive. And then only one cook per day? Minus the baked Alaska I have all gem recipes. I'm better off with them.

I'm glad we have this forum. I won't be buying that pricey stove. I'm just going to continue cooking my gem recipes and watching videos to earn free gems! ��

Very pricy...

Executive Chef
    I love how the pop-up said this "is available to everyone".....yeah, everyone with 800 gems! That's not me.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    1-10 or 1 or 10. Either is still a slap in the face. Why would I spend that much to make back what I spent after YEARS of cooking every day? Plus it is a 24 hour cook time. How many servings? How much coinage per serving? At this point it could be 500 servings and 10,000 coins a serving and it still wouldn't be worth it to me.

Whoever thought this one up needs to make it worth the customer's time to buy it. We are math-centric people. Just because it's shiny doesn't mean all of us will buy it. Make it something that gives out more gems and you will see more people spend $20 to buy a stove. Sure they will be getting gems but how many people actually play every day to get those gems.

I really wish I could work on your marketing team. We could go places!

Well this thread helped me make my NO WAY decision awful fast! Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope people who buy it post recipe pictures here. 800 is too rich for my bank, but I'd like to see more info...

Executive Chef
    I bought it only because I had over 2000 gems saved up and nothing else to spend them on.
    Here's the recipe takes 24hrs to learn:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1302 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	31270
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-16 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I bought it only because I had over 2000 gems saved up and nothing else to spend them on.
    Here's the recipe takes 24hrs to learn:
    Thank you for the pic. Added to Post 1.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast