Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions and Reflections (Originally started 2-3 months ago)

Rhino Keeper
    I had only been playing 2 weeks when a World Event started, I don't recall it being particularly challenging but I didn't have the expectation of reaching any goals , ended up with 2 new dragons and it was an overall good experience that encouraged me to continue playing. However as Kennedward pointed out, the points have steadily increased and the majority of players miss the mark. When I first began playing this game was exciting and I was eager to see "what's next "..... Now I have the same "whats next " thoughts minus the excitement and anticipation haha. Breeding has hit a wall that refuses to give, that's really discouraging coupled with significant glitches during DTs and the Leaderboard events, it's becoming more of a chore than a pleasure to play.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I had only been playing 2 weeks when a World Event started, I don't recall it being particularly challenging but I didn't have the expectation of reaching any goals , ended up with 2 new dragons and it was an overall good experience that encouraged me to continue playing. However as Kennedward pointed out, the points have steadily increased and the majority of players miss the mark. When I first began playing this game was exciting and I was eager to see "what's next "..... Now I have the same "whats next " thoughts minus the excitement and anticipation haha. Breeding has hit a wall that refuses to give, that's really discouraging coupled with significant glitches during DTs and the Leaderboard events, it's becoming more of a chore than a pleasure to play.
    Agreed

I actually chose to opt out of several events because I didn't like the high points set for the prizes

As I've said in many posts, more regular dragons mean nothing to me when all they do is produces coins and takes up precious space on my island

I prefer dragons that gives gold and food
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed

I actually chose to opt out of several events because I didn't like the high points set for the prizes

As I've said in many posts, more regular dragons mean nothing to me when all they do is produces coins and takes up precious space on my island

I prefer dragons that gives gold and food
    I don't own any of those so I don't know the pleasure ☺ hehe. I would like to be able to store habitats, I don't face the challenges that you do as far as room but reading the forums has made me think about if and when I hit that wall. I would like to be able to crack eggs off the nest without spending gold, coins...sure but definitely not gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Keep saving, I noticed free gold is harder to come by now, it was easier during the earlier days in the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Well I guess that it'a best to leave it like this; let's se if TL changes something soon... Anyways, I've made a new account, while I try to ignore any disruption..

I'm making a new thread here, now suggesting some elements that the game should have...

I'm so wishing that game would play correctly. I can't visit anyone. I've never been able to finish 1 quest without cash being paid, still didn't finish. Now can't even go into cave without freezing/crashing. No more money from me. And I am not recommending game to anyone!

New Resident
    Playing for just over 1 year. Here's my prioritized list of improvements:
    1. Make game work reliably - I can't visit several nbrs.
    2. Synchronization with servers is a major problem especially when I have to replant stuff over and over. Add a synch button if need be.
    3. Add some usability features-autoplant farms, selection buttons when breeding or fighting dragons (type, level) are my top two.
    4. farming has not kept pace with needs for food - fix it.
    5. innovation - have a tourney where each player can choose the dragon they want to play for, allow trades with nbrs, hold a contest for new event ideas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123