Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions and Reflections (Originally started 2-3 months ago)

Unhappy Suggestions and Reflections (Originally started 2-3 months ago)

I recently saw that there are too much activity in-game. I think we need a break. Besides this, I'm feeling so disappointed as I saw that many old dragons that stayed for most of the game's time (some of these were even dragons that came with the game) were removed. I would like these dragons and some others to return. It sounds really exaggerated to remove these dragons. I thought that the most unwanted dragons of a classic combo with many dragons (such as the infamous number of dragons in the Red + Yellow combo) would go away first, but why are the Fairy, Eagle, and Mindvolt Dragons targets? Can we do something to make all dragons stay, but at the same time make the classic combos have less dragons?

Also, I would like to see new features on the Arctic Isles so we can take a break with the new updates and event preparing in the Dragon Isles. Another thing that would go better with the game would be another farm upgrade, or battling globally in the arena. In other means, going with everything I wrote, a great update that would change the game in good ways.

Perhaps a feeling I had almost a year ago, but everything is possible.. And remember that I'm just suggesting, not scolding or forcing Hope you understand what I mean..

Nightclub Owner
    I think certain old dragons should be removed, because a lot of them are combos that are shared with way too many dragons, just red and green combo would produce somewhere around 20+ dragon possibilities. And with new dragons introduced every week, I think it's only natural older dragons get removed.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I think certain old dragons should be removed, because a lot of them are combos that are shared with way too many dragons, just red and green combo would produce somewhere around 20+ dragon possibilities. And with new dragons introduced every week, I think it's only natural older dragons get removed.
    Well, actually I forgot stating that the most unwanted dragons of a combo should be removed (such as recent dragons that were added to a classic combo). For example, I prefer how classic combos were back in the course of 2012-2013. In my opinion, these classic combos should have at least 4-5 dragons (for example, I'd like to see the Red + Green combo with an acceptable number of dragons [Life, Wild, Landworm, and {possibly} Forestfire], as breeding 10+ dragons in the first combo is too much for a beginner), if this would happen, the game would be much better. Actually I withdraw when I said can we make all of 'em stay, but at the same time feature 4-5 dragons in combos; something that sounds much better for me is the game to have a span of about 150-200 dragons available at the time, not 300+, and to feature no constant removing of non-seasonal dragons (excluding all the dragons with classic combos that were released after the aforementioned 2012-2013 course, which was the last period I remember where the first 5-6 classic combos were the same). Instead, I'd like the updates to be weekly and I'd also like some breaks with updates. Otherwise, the game will be flooding with dragons, and I guess that in 2021, there will be 2000-3000+ dragons (800-1000 available at once, I guess; not so good calculating). The dragons I most prefer for classic combos are the ones available at the 2012-2013 course (again), so the only way to do this (I guess) is to mostly remove the other dragons that were released after the course (and reintroduce some other older dragons that were unexplainably removed during the course, or that existed on that course). This would make the game better, and also make breeding for Diamond Dragon much easier, as the more dragons are introduced, the harder the Diamond Dragon will be for breeding. A simple way to do this is to do this in steps:

1. Remove most dragons with classic types (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, and Black [these latter two optional]) that were introduced after the 2012-2013 course, and reintroduce a few older ones with these types that were introduced during the course. If this would happen, the combos that have these types would most likely have 4-5 dragons each; I particularly prefer most of these dragons to be the older ones that were released in the 2012-2013 course.

2. Make updates weekly, not 2 per week, so the game doesn't flood (also work in the Arctic Isles so we can have more time to complete our dragon collection in the Dragon Isles). Also, instead of releasing dragons with the same types, I'd rather prefer dragons with other minor and/or special types.

3. Continue with the events, but it sounds best to make them less frequent (about 2-3 events in 2-3 weeks). These events include Battle Arena Tournaments, World Events, Dragon Tales, Leaderboard Events, and Spin to Win (though this one is much less frequent than most other events, so this may be a possible exception, as with Dragon Summoning, which was seemingly replaced by World Events).

4. Return some other dragons permanently that weren't supposed to be removed (such as the Amethyst Dragon for breeding, the gold earning dragons that were removed, and the Quest Outpost dragons; I'd also love to see some more here).

5. Give us some more time to get "monthly" dragons (such as the Battle Arena dragons [don't confuse them with Tournaments] and Mining dragons).

If all of this would happen, the game will be much simple. To start, if the game would have about 4-5 dragons per classic/simple combo (#1), the game's rate for dragons at a time will drastically reduce (even if #1 would be accomplished, it's not calculated if the dragon rate/span will then be 150-200), and breeding for dragons with simple types will be much easier and faster for advancing in the game's span. Additionally, breeding the Diamond Dragon will also be easier. If updates would be less frequent (#2), the game's dragons-at-a-time rate will decrease even more, and completing a classic type will be much easier, though this would give a minor type (such as Gemstone) more dragons, but it wouldn't be that much of a concerning. If the current events' rate would decrease (#3), we would have more free time to prepare. I don't need to explain much of the #4 and #5 effects, as they are easy to understand.

BONUS (from here, these suggestions don't have to do anything with the aforementioned topic)

6. Make a new farm upgrade.

7. Make a new feature (or new type that can fit in a gemstone) for players with much higher levels (lvls 90-150).

Hopefully the game will get better soon, I'm waiting
    Last edited by goodbrothersjohnandjohn; 06-14-16 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to state something :)

Nightclub Owner
    I think the main problem is new dragon releases every week. I seriously doubt anyone can catch up, even a veteran player like me, and even some of my neighbors who played even before I did, stopped caring about new dragons around a year or so ago.

I think some of them even left the game because of the frustrations they felt from playing. Playing a game should be simple and fun, not frustrated by it.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I just want the game to operate as it should, as of now it's full of glitches that have went unresolved for far too long as well as errors in play during events that in large part go ignored by tl, to the point I personally don't invest resources of any kind during events. Just fix the game!

Nightclub Owner
    I would prefer well organized events with reasonable points, lately the points have been set way too high, it's just impossible to get if you're not investing tons of your time playing, but all of us have real life events to deal with, this game shouldn't be so time consuming
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I would prefer well organized events with reasonable points, lately the points have been set way too high, it's just impossible to get if you're not investing tons of your time playing, but all of us have real life events to deal with, this game shouldn't be so time consuming
    You know that's asking too much ☺. How long have players, dedicated players, expressed their discontent and frustrations over and over again about the same issues and instead of listening and at least making an attempt to alleviate the problem they turn and exacerbate it. At times it's as though they WANT this game to fail.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    You know that's asking too much ☺. How long have players, dedicated players, expressed their discontent and frustrations over and over again about the same issues and instead of listening and at least making an attempt to alleviate the problem they turn and exacerbate it. At times it's as though they WANT this game to fail.
    I've expressed it years ago, despite seeing my join date, I've actually been playing before I joined the forum, and the reason why I joined the forum was to express myself
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I think the main problem is new dragon releases every week. I seriously doubt anyone can catch up, even a veteran player like me, and even some of my neighbors who played even before I did, stopped caring about new dragons around a year or so ago.

I think some of them even left the game because of the frustrations they felt from playing. Playing a game should be simple and fun, not frustrated by it.
    Agreed, I guess that the #1 and #2 I stated above might me the most pivotal suggestion for the game, as there would be less dragons. This would be much more significant if #1- 3 would all be accomplished.
    Last edited by goodbrothersjohnandjohn; 06-20-16 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Oops, forgot to include #1 in the opening

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Agreed, I guess that the and #2 I stated above might me the most pivotal suggestion for the game, as there would be less dragons. This would be much more significant if #1- 3 would all be accomplished.
    I doubt it'll happen though, the main reason being that having many dragons would attract people to spend gold, which is what generates money for them
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast