I recently saw that there are too much activity in-game. I think we need a break. Besides this, I'm feeling so disappointed as I saw that many old dragons that stayed for most of the game's time (some of these were even dragons that came with the game) were removed. I would like these dragons and some others to return. It sounds really exaggerated to remove these dragons. I thought that the most unwanted dragons of a classic combo with many dragons (such as the infamous number of dragons in the Red + Yellow combo) would go away first, but why are the Fairy, Eagle, and Mindvolt Dragons targets? Can we do something to make all dragons stay, but at the same time make the classic combos have less dragons?

Also, I would like to see new features on the Arctic Isles so we can take a break with the new updates and event preparing in the Dragon Isles. Another thing that would go better with the game would be another farm upgrade, or battling globally in the arena. In other means, going with everything I wrote, a great update that would change the game in good ways.

Perhaps a feeling I had almost a year ago, but everything is possible.. And remember that I'm just suggesting, not scolding or forcing Hope you understand what I mean..