Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/03 Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2016) (now for all players)

Executive Chef
    Oh yay! A fox! Not another dog! I want that little cutie.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a sand castle looking spire or tower today. Sorry, but i still can't attach pictures.

Executive Chef
    I have that "tiger pub" in the tent but I'm going to skip it
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    I have one more hour with the glass castle. Then maybe I'll get something cool

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	31387

Got the sandcastle tower/spire thing. I want the fox!

I really wish they'd put a name and description on the prizes.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    it's probably going to be like the ice stuff: a collection of sand deco and a sand castle: one for the ice dragon and one for the fire dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    I got a sand castle looking spire or tower today. Sorry, but i still can't attach pictures.
    If you're IOS, you need to edit the pic before it will upload. I just do a quick crop & then use the pic icon on the task bar in the message window to upload. Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to be a sand tower ,I guess it is a bit different from what is already posted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	31393  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If you're IOS, you need to edit the pic before it will upload. I just do a quick crop & then use the pic icon on the task bar in the message window to upload. Good luck!
    Yes, thanks, I do that. It shows up in the box under the "from computer" tab. I choose the cropped pic, it shows up next to the choose file button, but the bottom, where the save, or other type of post button should be, there's nothing. I can select it, but I can't post it. I've had glitches with this forum for years. Been a player since 1 month after CS started, but didn't participate in the forums for a long time, because I couldn't get on it! My nephew is a a computer wiz who works for one of the big computer companies, and he can't get it to work either. I think it's just a glitch. And we know how many glitches we've been having with CS lately.

Thanks much for trying to help. If anyone knows how I can get that silly button to finish the pic post, I'd be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Yes, thanks, I do that. It shows up in the box under the "from computer" tab. I choose the cropped pic, it shows up next to the choose file button, but the bottom, where the save, or other type of post button should be, there's nothing. I can select it, but I can't post it. I've had glitches with this forum for years. Been a player since 1 month after CS started, but didn't participate in the forums for a long time, because I couldn't get on it! My nephew is a a computer wiz who works for one of the big computer companies, and he can't get it to work either. I think it's just a glitch. And we know how many glitches we've been having with CS lately.

Thanks much for trying to help. If anyone knows how I can get that silly button to finish the pic post, I'd be very grateful.

Right underneath the choose file button, does it say 'upload file'? Or is that the part that's missing? I had trouble with that at first because the words don't look 'clickable' on my iPad.

It looks like there's a sand tower AND a sand spire. Very similar. Has anyone gotten them yet? Wonder what/if they have drops? Royal points?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast