Thread: 135

New Resident

Every time I get to the gate on level135/ the game puts me back several levels why is this happening and what can I do to stop it

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. Can you try reinstalling your game and see if it helps? Thanks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Can you try reinstalling your game and see if it helps? Thanks.
    If I uninstall And then reinstall ID lose ALL of my progress. And I don't want to do that. Looks like I just may have to stop playing this game.

Grand Emperor
    No, you wont lose your data. Just make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password. If it makes you feel better, take a screenshot of your game before you delete it. You can actually send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent can check your game but I rather not ask you to do that if reinstallation will solve your issue and it's faster.

New Resident
    It still won't go back to 135. I am beyond frustrated with this as I have played 130 to 134 several times only to get put back every time.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Could you please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.
    I already did that. Thank you

New Resident

Hungry babies won't load

Quote Originally Posted by Timmothyj View Post
    I already did that. Thank you
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 2x and now it will not go past the creating world screen. Any suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Please continue to follow up with your ticket number and wait for an Agent to assist you further. Sorry about this. Thank you.