Thread: Treasure Keys (level 286)

Treasure Keys (level 286)

Hi,

I am at level 286. But it's not showing treasure keys from this level onwards. If I want to proceed with treasure keys from this level onwards what should I do?

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! As you progress, the next level should have treasure keys. If you're not seeing this, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you still do not see the treasure keys, please provide us with a screenshot so that we may investigate further.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! As you progress, the next level should have treasure keys. If you're not seeing this, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you still do not see the treasure keys, please provide us with a screenshot so that we may investigate further.
    I re-installed the game. Still don't see keys from 286 level. I am sending you the screenshots to support@storm8.com as I am not able to attach images here. Please check your mail and let me know how to proceed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tippusree View Post
    I re-installed the game. Still don't see keys from 286 level. I am sending you the screenshots to support@storm8.com as I am not able to attach images here. Please check your mail and let me know how to proceed.
    Please PM me the ticket and I'll have someone take a look at it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Please PM me the ticket and I'll have someone take a look at it. Thanks!
    Hi,

I still haven't gotten any resolution on this request. Here is the ticket #[]. Could you please have someone look at it?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-26-16 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy reasons

Grand Emperor
    Hi,

I still haven't gotten any resolution on this request. Here is the ticket #[]. Could you please have someone look at it?

Thanks in advance.
    I've forwarded your ticket number to SparklyOctopus. Kindly continue to follow up with Support. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    Hi. Support agent has responded back to you and didn't get a response from you. Please send an email to support@storm8.com again for a new ticket and the Agent will assist you. Btw you may want to check your mailbox settings to make sure that Support email doesn't go to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi. Support agent has responded back to you and didn't get a response from you. Please send an email to support@storm8.com again for a new ticket and the Agent will assist you. Btw you may want to check your mailbox settings to make sure that Support email doesn't go to spam.
    I just sent another email to support. I checked all my folders in mailbox. I didn't get any email. I also checked my private messages. Nothing there too. Can you send me test mail to Private Messages just to make sure I am receiving your messages?

Grand Emperor
    Just to be clear, I was referring to Email. You should receive an automated reply with your ticket number, almost immediately, upon sending your email to Support. Please recheck you mailbox setting. Make sure you have sent to the correct email address by clicking on the support email link below.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post