Thread: Re: Floral Shop craft items

Executive Chef

Re: Floral Shop craft items

It is very odd that such a rare item (the ruby) is necessary for the lowest level craft (vase) while higher level items (candles) require less expensive, far more common items. It is also disconcerting that the vase and the two bouquets are being requested so often in plane delivery orders and for the current Fair event.

Because there is a whole series of goals tied into the current order of crafting items, I cannot see any way of changing the items, their order, or their required components. I would instead suggest adjusting the drop rate for the rubies so that they are at least as common as one of the other items, such as the gold or silver. Naturally, one of these would need to be adjusted as well, but--at least in my case--since silver should probably be about as rare as gold (and supposedly much rarer than iron ore), perhaps there could be some decrease in silver drops to compensate for the increase in ruby drops?

Executive Chef
    It is still quite frustrating that the Floral Shop requires one Ruby to make any of three different items, but at least there are the options to use Tulips in one candle and Lilies in another. The introduction of the Donkeys and their random dropping of Rope has now given us an item to use a third flower for: the orchid. Now, would you please introduce some way to use the Daisy?

Although the candles require a large number of flowers and large amounts of wax, and though the hanging orchids require very little in comparison, what they have in common is that all the components are fairly readily available. So, please, let us craft something else, something whose components are readily available, with the Daisies...perhaps just a simple Daisy Chain, made with only Daisies and nothing else?