Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlautist View Post
    I had goals on my other games to get to level 17 in dream city. I had over 3 hours left to complete the goal which I did a few moments ago. I went to my other games and the goal has disappeared. It was a progressive goal and I was part way through - I assume the next part to the goal would have been to reach level 20. Whats going on??
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check and assist you further. Please include the name of games which are affected.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost all of my coffee too. I emailed support, but received the same copy and pasted response I always receive. They won't do anything about it.

Anyhow, I never attached my name to Dream City. If I uninstall it, how will my progress be saved? It keeps crashing when I open it, and I am almost finished with my boardwalk orders with little time left. I already closed it and reopened it. I also powered off my iPad, but it is still doing the same thing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I lost all of my coffee too. I emailed support, but received the same copy and pasted response I always receive. They won't do anything about it.

Anyhow, I never attached my name to Dream City. If I uninstall it, how will my progress be saved? It keeps crashing when I open it, and I am almost finished with my boardwalk orders with little time left. I already closed it and reopened it. I also powered off my iPad, but it is still doing the same thing.
    Sorry to hear about your coffee. I've added your feedback to the report. The email which you have received is the automated reply with your ticket number (see Storm8 Support), an Agent will respond to you afterwhich. Do you think your coffee disappeared due to sync issue? See post below.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current thread.

If it isn't a sync issue or if you're unsure, I'm going to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have added your issue to my report. Once again, I'm sorry about your loss of coffee.
    Yes your game progress is saved but do make sure you have set a Storm8 ID and password for your account if you have not, before you reinstall. You may also like to try the suggestions under Device Performance or Connection Issues sections in Post 2 of current thread. Hope it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to hear about your coffee. I've added your feedback to the report. The email which you have received is the automated reply with your ticket number (see Storm8 Support), an Agent will respond to you afterwhich. Do you think your coffee disappeared due to sync issue? See post below.

Yes your game progress is saved but do make sure you have set a Storm8 ID and password for your account if you have not, before you reinstall. You may also like to try the suggestions under Device Performance or Connection Issues sections in Post 2 of current thread. Hope it helps.
    It wasn't the automated reply. We sent a few emails back and forth, and I kept getting the same response... []

I set stuff up and closed the game for the night. When I opened it the next morning, all of my coffee was gone. Maybe I maxed out, because I was making so much. If so, instead of taking it all, give a warning.

I don't see how to add my storm8 name and password to this game. How do I do that, so I don't lose anything. It is still not working, so I want to reinstall it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-15-16 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments - sorry support comments are private between you and Support; not allowed on forum. Sorry

Grand Emperor
    It wasn't the automated reply. We sent a few emails back and forth, and I kept getting the same response... []

I set stuff up and closed the game for the night. When I opened it the next morning, all of my coffee was gone. Maybe I maxed out, because I was making so much. If so, instead of taking it all, give a warning.

I don't see how to add my storm8 name and password to this game. How do I do that, so I don't lose anything. It is still not working, so I want to reinstall it.
    Can you send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to add in to the report?

Do you play other Storm8 games like Farm Story2, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story 1 and 2, on your current account for Dream City? If yes, you can set a Storm8 ID and password using those games. Click on this link to see how to set Storm8 ID. This link redirects you to Farm Story 2 Main Guide - Create a Storm8 ID chapter. Once you have set the ID and password, it'll apply to all Storm8 games for this account.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1249904

Rhino Keeper
    Can you send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to add in to the report?

Do you play other Storm8 games like Farm Story2, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story 1 and 2, on your current account for Dream City? If yes, you can set a Storm8 ID and password using those games. Click on this link to see how to set Storm8 ID. This link redirects you to Farm Story 2 Main Guide - Create a Storm8 ID chapter. Once you have set the ID and password, it'll apply to all Storm8 games for this account.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1249904
    Yes, I play many other ones. I have my name and password setup on those, but didn't see a way to put in a name and password on this game. When I click to uninstall it, it says I will lose all data. I enjoy this game, but I won't play if I have to start over. It is too time consuming.

Grand Emperor
    Yes, I play many other ones. I have my name and password setup on those, but didn't see a way to put in a name and password on this game. When I click to uninstall it, it says I will lose all data. I enjoy this game, but I won't play if I have to start over. It is too time consuming.
    Oh good that you had. Dream City doesn't has this setup. Click and hold down the dream city icon and you'll see a "X" and click on it. This will delete app. It's ok, I just deleted mine and my game is fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh good that you had. Dream City doesn't has this setup. Click and hold down the dream city icon and you'll see a "X" and click on it. This will delete app. It's ok, I just deleted mine and my game is fine.
    Ok, thanks. I will do that in the morning.

Also, I sent you the ticket number. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Ok, thanks. I will do that in the morning.

Also, I sent you the ticket number. Thanks.
    Thanks I've added it to the report.

Rhino Keeper
    The reinstall didn't help. It is still crashing. I did get the bridge update and ghost factories.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast