Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    There's a tile behind my register that I can't get to because the register is in the way. I would like to click on it because it is showing a number 1 in red, meaning I should have access to something behind there. Please tell me how to move or is this a bug?
    Also, I don't have the regal theater so, it may be what's behind the register
    Hi can you try to restart or reinstall your game and see if it helps? Can you post a picture of your screen if it persists? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by iconicj View Post
    My citizens stopped giving me coins & parts. Is there a reason? Do I need to have a certain amount of housing before they can resume? This has been going on for over a day. I hard stopped, restarted, and reinstalled. I am at level 13.
    Try submitting some business orders to get them to appear. We see more of them at lower levels.

Farm Supplier
    My ship returns for my boardwalk order in 25 hours. I thought it was every 8 hours. Was there some change made?

Grand Emperor
    Not that I know of, my ship returned in 8hrs when the timer hits zero. The full cycle is 20 hours (12 to submit and 8 for it to return). Is it possible that you missed your last ship?

Farm Supplier
    I only partially loaded last one before going to bed knowing i wouldn't complete it. Thought I would have one to work on later today

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I only partially loaded last one before going to bed knowing i wouldn't complete it. Thought I would have one to work on later today
    Keep a lookout for the timer at your Boardwalk and your ship should return when it hits zero. Please let me know if you're still having issues.

I'm having issues with CityPalooza tickets. My count is stuck at 139 despite me fulfilling several ticket-worthy orders. Please advise and fix. I already restarted my phone twice.

Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Just to check, did you see a ticket icon after you have submitted those orders? What happened when you clicked on the ticket icon?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to check, did you see a ticket icon after you have submitted those orders? What happened when you clicked on the ticket icon?
    I did on several orders and then nothing dropped.

New Resident
    I am at level 20 and have also been having this problem, and have been for a while. Sometimes the citizens seem to randomly stop giving you coins or items for a few hours to a day or so, then suddenly they start again. I can not discern a pattern or a cause - it happens at different times of the day and it doesn't seem to matter if I am filling orders or not. Is this a bug? Or is there something specific we need to do to guarantee the citizens continually give coins and items?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast