Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Talked to the team and confirmed that animations will be turned off if the game is running on a lower framerate. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused!
    Ooh!! Can you please turn off animations for all android games if they lag? Especially Fantasy Forest Story, I haven't been able to open it for months now (I always close all background apps and only one 1 app at a time), it never loads anymore, it just crashes. I have uninstalled, re-installed, tried to send a ticket etc. This game is too laggy and androids can't handle as much as iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand how to place stores inside my tall buildings. I hope this is the correct thread to ask this. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus2010 View Post
    I don't understand how to place stores inside my tall buildings. I hope this is the correct thread to ask this. Thanks
    Hi. Please see this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1320631 on adding buildings. You can post in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ave-a-Question if you have more questions.

Farm Supplier
    There's a tile behind my register that I can't get to because the register is in the way. I would like to click on it because it is showing a number 1 in red, meaning I should have access to something behind there. Please tell me how to move or is this a bug?
    Also, I don't have the regal theater so, it may be what's behind the register

Executive Chef
    I'm playing on iPad2 and I'm on level 13 with 53 mastered businesses. I am playing the most recent update of the game but now that the City..... Event has started my game crashes very often. I can only do 1 or 2 things before it closes out.

Farm Supplier
    My game has stopped working! For about 4 days now it just shows the loading page but never opens up so I can play, here is a screenshot of what appears and it says 100 percent but never opens game up...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	32438

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas123 View Post
    My game has stopped working! For about 4 days now it just shows the loading page but never opens up so I can play, here is a screenshot of what appears and it says 100 percent but never opens game up...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	32438
    Sorry to hear that! Could you please PM me your support ID so that we may pass it to the team?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Could you please PM me your support ID so that we may pass it to the team?
    I sent you a pm

New Resident
    My citizens stopped giving me coins & parts. Is there a reason? Do I need to have a certain amount of housing before they can resume? This has been going on for over a day. I hard stopped, restarted, and reinstalled. I am at level 13.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there was a button to stop all animations (windmill, events etc) Since event started my game crashes all the time, before event once in a few minutes, but now several times in 1 minute, ghrrrr

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast