Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey, I have a question...this might not be a bug but just a boring civil addition. The jet water fountain I have isn't doing anything at all. I see the disc that's supposed to be the fountain but there's no water shooting up or anything. Is that a bug?
    Hey there! This items should be animating. Sorry to hear it's not animating for you. Could you try storing it and bringing it back out to see if it will animate? If not, can you let us know which device you are playing the game on? If it's an older device or a device with older specs, the animation may have been turned off to prevent the game from slowing down or crashing.

New Resident
    The app will no longer load for me. The load screen sits at 100% and goes no further. I have deleted game and reinstalled as well as trying a hard reset. Neither worked. This issue occurred after storing a couple of businesses because I did not have space for them and when I went to add them back when space became available to things occurred
    1. I was told I needed a business permit - first that doesn't seem right because I already had the permit when I first got the business - why do I need a second one to bring out of storage
    2. After trying to add the business back I got kicked off the game several times until the issue above finally occurred

Any suggestions? (Storm Id Egwene12)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey, I have a question...this might not be a bug but just a boring civil addition. The jet water fountain I have isn't doing anything at all. I see the disc that's supposed to be the fountain but there's no water shooting up or anything. Is that a bug?
    Talked to the team and confirmed that animations will be turned off if the game is running on a lower framerate. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Egwene12 View Post
    The app will no longer load for me. The load screen sits at 100% and goes no further. I have deleted game and reinstalled as well as trying a hard reset. Neither worked. This issue occurred after storing a couple of businesses because I did not have space for them and when I went to add them back when space became available to things occurred
    1. I was told I needed a business permit - first that doesn't seem right because I already had the permit when I first got the business - why do I need a second one to bring out of storage
    2. After trying to add the business back I got kicked off the game several times until the issue above finally occurred

Any suggestions? (Storm Id Egwene12)
    Please make sure you close any applications running in the background on your device.
    Check and make sure you have a strong connection to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please make sure you close any applications running in the background on your device.
    Check and make sure you have a strong connection to the game.
    Yep all backgrounds applications are closed and I have a strong connection and still stuck on the loading page reading 100%

The Honorable Panda
    Yep all backgrounds applications are closed and I have a strong connection and still stuck on the loading page reading 100%
    What device do you play on? Make sure you are playing version 1.1.7 ( was released on 7-9-16.) If you are playing on iOS device.

New Resident
    What device do you play on? Make sure you are playing version 1.1.7 ( was released on 7-9-16.) If you are playing on iOS device.
    Yes it is version 1.1.7 and it is an iOS device (iPad mini)

The Honorable Panda
    Yes it is version 1.1.7 and it is an iOS device (iPad mini)
    Make sure you iPad has the most current apple software version.

Try going to settings- safari- clear out data, then restart your iPad to see if this helps.

New Resident
    Make sure you iPad has the most current apple software version.

Try going to settings- safari- clear out data, then restart your iPad to see if this helps.
    Still no luck - thanks for all the suggestions though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Talked to the team and confirmed that animations will be turned off if the game is running on a lower framerate. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused!
    OMGosh, I didn't realize a response would be so quick lol! I am on android, an RCA Viking Pro 10.1 inch. I will try storing it shortly after I get done clicking a bunch of chickens for another s8 game, lol.

Edit....yeah storing it then putting it back out didn't work. I'm hoping to get a new ipad soon, so no biggie. Just wanted to be sure it wasn't a bug.
    Last edited by Niire; 07-16-16 at 05:10 PM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast