Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

Rhino Keeper
    After updating my iPad to iOS 10.0.2, I can no longer post pictures in the forums. Before the update, I could post after cropping the pictures slightly. Anyone have any suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    After updating my iPad to iOS 10.0.2, I can no longer post pictures in the forums. Before the update, I could post after cropping the pictures slightly. Anyone have any suggestions?
    What was the error message you got? I'm having the same issue too. Let me try to find out more on this. In the mean time, I am posting via URL instead of from device. How To A Post Photo On The Forum

New Resident
    I got a new iPad and cannot get my old game to load. I was on level 27. I have no interest in restarting from 1. Can find no sign in in castle story. Will delete if I can't reload to level 27.

New device

Quote Originally Posted by KarenHanna View Post
    I got a new iPad and cannot get my old game to load. I was on level 27. I have no interest in restarting from 1. Can find no sign in in castle story. Will delete if I can't reload to level 27.
    When I switched devices a few years back, I contacted storm8 via email and they transferred everything for me. Now I was switching from android to iOS, & I believe there is a way you are suppose to be able to login and do it - which would be much simpler, but I am not an expert. In any case, emailing storm8 is always an option.

If you set up the new iPad with the same Apple ID, in theory it should download all your games at the level you were at on the old device. This is the case on my iPhone. Good Luck.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenHanna View Post
    Hi KarenHanna. Don't worry, you won't lose your game. Please see New device - transfer your games on how to transfer all your Storm8 games to your new device.

Try logging into your Game Centre on your new device to recover your game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart game.

Executive Chef
    How come my taffy building was master almost to end now I'm at the beginning like I just bought the store? What can I do

Never mind my mistake. Sorry
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-29-16 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 13dracon View Post
    Hello! I tried posting here a while back, but I can't find my post. I have the Colosseum, and I love it, but the animation is out of sync - the gladiators are partly in the walls.
    Any advice appreciated! Thanks!
    I'd started a thread and moved your previous post to Colosseum display issue, likewise for your new post. Please see reply there. Thanks.

Hello, I have a very weird problem. After the Halloween event finished, I can't master Halloween shops (eg. Tombstones). Whenever I want to make the 10th order, the game restarts and shops are with 4.5stars, items from orders lost, a new order is shown instead.
    I am using the last version of game, on my last version of OS Xiaomi Mi4 (dev. version).
    Please help me! It's so frustrating

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by weridebikes View Post
    Hello, I have a very weird problem. After the Halloween event finished, I can't master Halloween shops (eg. Tombstones). Whenever I want to make the 10th order, the game restarts and shops are with 4.5stars, items from orders lost, a new order is shown instead.
    I am using the last version of game, on my last version of OS Xiaomi Mi4 (dev. version).
    Please help me! It's so frustrating
    Do you have enough space and device resources? Can you restart your device and game? Try again without running other apps in the background. Sorry about that.